14~

Y/n's POV

Its been a couple weeks later and usually after school was over, or on weekends, ALL of my littles would slip. But two haven't for a little more than a week. Hanta and Katsuki both haven't slipped in a long time, sometimes it was normal for Hanta since he was a switch but he mostly slipped. I also have noticed that since Katsuki has not slipped he has been getting into other habits like picking at his skin, biting his lips, zoning out in class, and a lot of other things which was not like him. Today was Friday and it was the last class with my other father, Present Mic. There was about 10ish minutes till class was over and I started to get impatient because I needed to ask my boyfriends why they haven't slipped like usual. I zoned out thinking about it and just like that, class was over. I pack my stuff and walk out of the class room heading to our apartment on campus. I heard quick footsteps coming towards me and before I could turn to see who it was I had three boys walking on either side of me and in front of me with big smiles. On my left it was my green bunny, in front of me was my shark baby, and on my right was my lightning bolt. "Why are you all looking at me like you just ate a whole bunch of candy?" I question continuing to walk. "We didn't eat any candy but you said last week we would have a movie weekend this weekend with a bunch of snacks like candy, and popcorn, and chocolate,and more candy!" Denki and Izuku both rapidly said in sync while jumping up and down and Eijirou nodding furiously. "Oh..did I?" I said the last part kinda quieter. "Mhm! So can we go to the candy store and get lots of candy now!?" Eijirou raised his voice in excitement. I think for a moment, "Let's go home for now and change out of our uniforms first, and wait for the other three, I also need to talk to Hanta and Katsuki before we go." I say smiling at them. Izuku frowns and starts to pout but luckily Denki dealt with that from trying to race him home. They both ran off into the distance as Eijirou started walking beside me and holding my hand. We got back to the house after a few minutes of walking in a comfortable silence and walked in to see Izuku and Denki chasing each other around the house giggling. Normally I'd warm them for running in the house but I didn't have the energy at the moment. I take off my shoes as does Eijirou, and I walk to my room to change out of my uniform. After I'm done changing I walk out to Eijirou also changed but not the other two as they were still chasing one another. "Ei, are you big right now?" He looks up from his phone and nods smiling a little. "Okay, can you help me change them please?" I ask as I pick Denki up. "Okay!" He exclaims while taking Izuku's hand and walking him to a room. I change Denki into a pull up with black shorts and a green t-shirt that had a dinosaur on it. As he clapped his hands I knew he was satisfied so I picked him up again and took him to the living room setting him by the play area. Right as I was about to message the other three boys Eijirou calls for me, "Uh..Y/n a little help please!" I walk over and see that Izuku is naked and looks angry standing with his arms crossed. "He's refusing to put anything on and he won't listen!" He pouts over to me holding a pull up out for me to take. I take it and walk over to Izuku. "Izu if you want to watch movies and eat candy with every body else you need to get dressed." He whines at me, "but I no wanna get dressed! I don' like pants!" I roll my eyes, "You can take your pants off later but you need them right now so we can leave in a bit for snacks ok?" I offered. He thinks about it and agreed while pouting so I put his pull up on his and dress him in overalls with a light grey shirt. He runs out of the room to where I assume was to the play area with Denki. Eijirou had left the room a while ago so now I was gonna message the group chat with my partners in it.

Mamas💕: where are you guys? hurry up, we're all waiting on you.

Sharky🦈:🤨

Kitkat💥: We're almost home calm down. We got caught up with Mic.

Mamas💕: well hurry up so you can change and we can go shopping right after I speak to you and Hanta.

Spidey: For?..

Kitkat💥: ??

Mamas💕: I guess you'll find out when you get here🤷‍♀️

They don't respond after that so I put my phone in my pocket and walk out of the room onto the couch laying my head in my boyfriends lap and closing my eyes. "Everything alright hun?" I hum an mhm at him and he pokes my cheek of what I assume was trying to get my attention. I open my eyes just to meet his crimson red ones. "What do you need to talk to the other two about?" Eijirou questioned. "They haven't slipped in a while and I need to try and get Katsuki to slip again to he could try to stop his habits he's been doing recently." Ei nods in understanding and leans down to give me a peck on the lips but I deepen the kiss and a couple seconds later the other three boys walk through the door and I look up at them and notice that Katsuki looked a tiny bit nervous. The hell does he think I'm gonna talk to him about? I question myself in my head. I let them get changed and they came back out after a short period of time and I get up walking to Shoto and kissing his cheek while I bring the other two boys to a different room. "Soo..what's up?" Hanta asked raising a brow at me. "I would very much like to know why neither of you have been slipping." I say crossing my arms and eyeing the both of them. Katsuki looked away and Hanta smiled a little. "We made a bet to see whoever slipped first! And the first one to slip is the loser." He explained.  I look over to Kat to see him chewing on his bottom lip while looking away. "And who started this bet.?" I question looking at Hanta. "Well technically I did since I told him 'i bet you couldn't go a couple weeks without slipping'" he chuckled and scratched the back of his neck. "Well this 'bet' is over now. Nobody loses nor wins." I walk over to my night table and grab a pacifier and put it in between Katsuki's lips so he would stop his little habit. "Kat you need to slip, you can't keep up your other habits they're bad for you." He looked up at me with watery eyes and stepped forward to hug me while he started sobbing. "I-I'm sowwy mommy! I was b-bad!" "Aww baby, you weren't bad dont worry sunshine." I say hugging him tightly. I glance at Hanta and he looked guilty, looking away. "Hanta apologize." He winced at my tone and took a step forward to which Katsuki looked at him still silently crying with sniffles and hiccups. "Im sorry Katsuki, I know it wasn't smart of me to restrict our regression from us, but mostly you. I apologize and I love you." He said kissing Kats cheek. The little smiled a bit and gave Hanta a sloppy kiss on his cheek basically saying he's forgiven.