9~

Y/n's POV

I get out of bed and pick Hanta up going to the kitchen. As I walk in I go and sit at the table beside Izuku. "Morning Y/n!" Izu said. I looked at him and put my head on his shoulder. "Morning." I yawn. I set Hanta down, "Go grab your medicine baby." He does as told and goes to find it. "You seen very tired, did you even sleep last night?" Izuku asked. "Not really..I only got an hour and a half of sleep." He moves my head off his shoulder and gets up. I look up at him and he picks me up bridal style. "The fuck are you doing?!" I ask surprised. He starts walking to my bedroom. "Y/n you need to sleep more! So I'm bringing you to bed." "I dont need sleep! Im fine and I have to watch you guys! Now put me down Izuku." He shakes his head no. Hanta runs over to me and Izuku, "Zuzu put mama down! I need my medicine!" He looks at Hanta and smiles "Dont worry I'll put mama to bed and then I'll give you your medicine!" "Nooo! I wan' mama!" Hanta starts whining. "Put me down." I say as I punch Izukus arm. He sighs and puts me down. "Come on bubs." I lead him to the kitchen and fill up a cup of water. Then I put the medicine on the spoon and put it in front of his face while Hanta gladly puts the spoon in his mouth. He makes a face after tasting the medicine so I quickly gave him the cup of water. He starts to chug it, "Slow down baby boy." He slows a bit and puts the cup down after he's done. Hanta raises his arms, "Upies mama!" He slightly jumps up and down. I sigh and pick him up and walk over to Hitoshi who was done making breakfast and dishing all the plates. "Smells good Toshi!" "Thanks but dont call me that. I dont like it."  "Uncle Toshi!" Hanta says as he starts clapping. Hitoshi groans and hands me Hantas plate. I take it and once again sit by Izuku and adjust Hanta on my lap. I look over, "Why're you so grumpy now?" I ask but Izuku ignores me. I roll my eyes and cut a piece of the pancake and hold the fork up to Hanta. I do this again and again until he is fully done with his food. I get up and bring his plate to the sink and set him on the counter. Hanta whined and makes grabby hands, "Not right now bubs, mama has to wash the dishes." "No!" He yells as he tears up. "No yelling or you're going in time out." I say as I start washing all the dishes. Then he starts to cry. I sigh and wait until I'm done all the dishes. I dry my hands and pick Hanta up, I bounce him as he hugs me and calms down a bit.  "Thanks for breakfast Toshi!" Hitoshi nods and finishes eating. I looked at the time, it was only 9:47am. I need to be at work by 10:30. Izuku was about to leave the kitchen but I stepped in front of him. "Why're you ignoring me?" He crossed his arms, "I wont ignore you if you go to sleep." He pouted. "Izuku I have to go to work today, I cant sleep in." "No work!" Hanta yells, "No yelling. Especially right next to my ear." I say sternly. He whines and Izuku walked past me to the bedroom. Denki then comes out of his room looking really tired, he walks over to me and hugs me. "Whats up with you? You never hug me." I say looking at him confused. "I dont feel good.." he says sniffling. I groan, "Baby boy does your tummy hurt?" He nods, "Yeah but I'm not little." "Just go take some medicine, grab a bucket and go lay down in your bed." "Noooo..! I wanna stay with youuu!" Denki says as he pouts. "Too bad, I need to get ready for work-" "Not anymore! I called and said you were sick!" Izuku said with a smile on his face. "Izuku what the fuck! I need to work!" I yell.