7~

Y/n's POV

After a couple minutes Denki and Hanta come out fully dressed. They both sit down on the couch, Denki on Izukus lap and Hanta beside me. Seconds later we hear a knock at the door, "I'll get it mommy!" Shoto said running to the door. I walk up behind him as he opens the door, ready to see Denkis parents but it wasn't them. It was my twin brother Hitoshi! "Uncle!" Sho says jumping up and down. "Hey kiddo." Hitoshi says as he pats Shoto with a smile. "Hey little brother!" I say leaning against the door frame. He rolls his eyes "You're older by like 5 minutes shut up." He crosses his arms. I laugh, "Whatever, I'm still older. Anyway what are you doing here? Didn't tell anybody you were coming." He shrugged at my question. "Just wanted to see everyone." I nodded, and as I was looking at my brother I see two people that looked like my boyfriends parents walking up behind Hitoshi. My eyes narrow and I move Hitoshi out of the way. "He's not here right now so beat it." I tell them, they stop walking and the middle aged woman crosses her arms. "Then where is my son? I told him we would be coming today." She said with venom lacing her voice. "He's out camping with his friends. Now leave." "Bullshit. Let me see my son!" The man demanded. "I suggest you dont talk to my sister like that old man." Hitoshi says. Both of the parents were at the beginning of their sentence when I noticed their eyes going white which meant Hitoshi was now in control of them. "I also suggest you dont come back here unless its about something good for your child. Get out of here." He said and they did as told from being brainwashed and started walking away. "Thanks little bro!" I smile and pat his shoulder. "Whatever." He says as he walks in. Sho looks at me, "mommy who were those mean people?" "Nobody snowflake. Go to the living room to see uncle shin while I make everyone a snack." I tell him. "Okay!" He runs over to the living room. I close the door and lock it and then head to the kitchen to cut up some apples and get caramel. After I finish that I bring the platter over to the living room setting it onto the coffee table. "Does anyone want anything to drink?" I ask, looking at everyone. "Angew milk!" Shoto and Katsuki yell in sync. "Coffee please." Hitoshi says. I look at the other 4 and see a sleeping Izuku holding a passed out Denki. "Just a cup of water, thanks babe!" Eijiro says. Hanta just shakes his head no. "Words please!" I say to him. "no fanks mama.." he shakes his head again. I go back to the kitchen and get everything that everyone asked for. I give everyone the drinks and sit down on the couch with Kat in my lap since he wanted to be fed by me. After a couple minutes Hanta tries to push Katsuki away from me. "Hanta what are you doing?" I ask as I lightly slap his hand and readjust Katsuki. "I wanna cuddle mama.." he says pouting that Kat is still in my lap. "Maybe later sweetheart, im busy feeding Katsuki." After I say that he started crying which woke Izuku and Denki beside him. Their tired eyes looked to the side in confusion as to why Hanta was crying. I sigh, "Hitoshi can you finish feeding Katsuki please?" "Sure." I give Kat to Hitoshi and move Hanta into my lap. He immediately wraps his arms around me. His head was touching my cheek and it felt like he was burning so I slightly push him away and feel his forehead. "Baby do you feel icky?" He nods. "Well why didn't you say so?" Hanta only looked away at my question. I sigh "Then lets get you out of your big boy clothes okay?" He slightly smiles and I get up off the couch and head to Hantas room. I change him into a pull-up and a onesie that clips at the bottom. I give him a paci and put his hair into a small ponytail then pick him up again and putting him in his bed. After I set him down he starts whining and doing grabby hands. "What darling? I need to go get you some medicine." I say walking to the kitchen to get medicine in the cabinet. I walk back into the room and Hanta is crying again. "Hanta baby theres no need to cry okay? Everything is okay, as long as you take medicine you'll stop feeling icky way faster!" I smile at him, he shakes his head and backs away from me. "I-I don' want m-medicine..! It's gwoss!" "I know baby boy but don't you want to stop feeling icky?" He puts his face into his knees that were by his chest. "Come on Hanta, you need the medicine." "Uh-uh!" He whines. "Hanta yes, you need it and you're taking it." I say in a slightly more stern voice. He starts crying more and runs out of the room, I get up and follow him to the living room. As he's running I seen him trip and fall onto his face. Everyone looks at Hanta confused and concerned. I pick him up and see he has a bloody nose. I walk to the bathroom and set him on the toilet. "This is why you don't run indoor Hanta, you know that." I say grabbing toilet paper and holding it tightly against his nose and tilt his head up. He just continues to sob more and more. After a few minutes his nosebleed stops and I open the medicine bottle, putting some medicine on a spoon and holding it close to Hantas face. He covers his mouth and shakes his head. "Hanta take the medicine right now or you're going in time out." I sternly say. He smacks the spoon out of my hand so that it spills onto the floor. "Hanta! What the fuck?! Hitoshi can you come here please?" I yell. Hitoshi comes in and I whisper something in his ear. He sighs, "Buddy can you please take your medicine for uncle?" He says slightly leaning down. "But it's-" his eyes turn blank, "Take the medicine bud." I pour more onto the spoon and put it up to his mouth. He opens his mouth so I gave him the medicine and he swallowed it. Hitoshi broke the trance and went back out to the living room to play with the two littles. Hanta sobs again, "Mama it's icky!" "I know bubs." I pick him up and bring him to the kitchen filling up a plastic cup with water and giving it to him.