Chapter 1- The Phone Call

August 16th, it was a beautiful summer day. Bethany was preparing a dinner for herself and her boyfriend Derek when the phone goes off,

"Hello?" Bethany asked.

"Hey, I'm Ron the producer of Dancing With The Stars, is this Bethany Mota?"

"Uhh.. Yes? Is everything ok?" Bethany asked.

"Yes? Why wouldn't it be?"

"Oh.. Nothing I just know a few people there."

"Oh well, no. We were wondering if you'd like to be apart of Season 19 of Dancing With The Stars!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, so will you?"

"Uhh.. Sure!"

"Great! Well email you about details."

"Ok thank you!"

"For sure. Oh and by the way, you said you know a few people from the show?"

"Yes."

"Like pros?"

"Yeah."

"Please don't tell them that your doing the show in case your one of their partners."

"Ok!"

"Alright, bye now."

"Bye!!"

As she hung up Bethany excitement rised at the thought of dancing with Derek..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe!!! I'm home!" Bethany heard as she finished setting dinner up.

"Hey." Bethany smiled.

"How was your day?" Derek asked kissing her on the head.

"Pretty good, yours?"

"It was.... Meetings about the next season. All day. Good thing nothing is today isn't anything important, cause I'm so tired."

Bethany's heart dropped...

It was their three year anniversary.

"Right... Nothing special..." Bethany rubbed her elbow, going to the kitchen to grab plates.

"Bethany.. You just rubbed your elbow, what's wrong?"

"Nothing.."

"Beth." Derek stopped her in her tracks.

"Nothing is wrong. Today is just an ordinary day." She sighed pulling him aside.

"It is isn't it?" Derek asked.

"YES! It is ok? Now please sit down and enjoy this meal I spent all day preparing cause that's what I do right!? Every single ordinary day!!!" Bethany snapped.

"Ok... Your mad... But why? It's not like today is our three year anniversary and I'm messing with you to see your reaction. OR how I didn't get you a gift..." Derek pulled a box out of his bag... "Oh wait..." 

While Derek smirked, Bethany stood there shocked..

"I'm going to kill you..." She said in her state of shock.

"Babe, did you really think I'd forget our three year anniversary?" He laughed.

"I don't know!! Maybee..." Bethany started laughing as well.

"Mmh. but I didn't." Derek laughed once more, "Happy anniversary babe." Derek handed over the box and kissed her.

"I'll go get yours."