Chapter 40- Falling into Place

Bethany opened the door and revealed..

Sadie and...

Tyson.

"What's going on here?"

"Oh.. Uhh did you just hear any-" Bethany cut Sadie off.

"Yeah.. I heard all of it."

"Fine.. So you now know that I've been messing with you guys."

"Yeah, I do. But.. Why?"

"BECAUSE BETHANY! DEREK IS MINE! AND WHEN WE GOT ELIMINATED I KNEW THIS STUPID SHOW WAS RIGGED FOR THE UGLY FAT BITCH! AND I HAD TO MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T WIN!" Sadie took a deep breathe, "So I knew if I got you sick right before the show you'd get disqualified!"

"And how do you fit into all of this?" Bethany turned the tables over to Tyson.

"I'm her cousin." Tyson paused then continued, "I felt the need to help family out." He shrugs.

"You guys are twisted! So what was in that smoothie.."

"It was a normal smoothie... With rotten fruit and a truck load of sugar."

"And what were the green specs in my water.." Bethany became cautious and took a step back.

"Probably mild growing." Tyson answered. "We didn't put anything in the sewer water."

"So what now?" Bethany asked crossing her arms.

"Well we're busted so..." Sadie walked up to Bethany and punched her.

"Ow..." Bethany held her eye where she hit her.

It was only a few moments later Val and Artem came rushing in as they heard Bethany's body fall to the ground.

"What the hell!?!" Val yells helping Bethany up as Artem holds back Sadie.

"DUDE! Why aren't you helping??!?" Val flips at Tyson.

"Why hold back my cousin." Tyson smirks.

"I'm sorry what." Artem extends his neck raising his eyebrow.

"You can kiss this job goodbye." Val shook his head. "I'm calling security."

"Whatever, I only did it cause Sadie needed the help."

Moments later two large men in shirts with the word security on it came in and took the two away.

"Beth, look at me." Val said as Bethany removed her hand from her face to reveal a small bleeding gash just below her eyebrow.

"How bad is it?" She asks

"Well, we're gonna be scars twins." Val joked pointing to his scar on his eyebrow from the Zendaya accident.

Bethany just laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bc, Val, Witney, and Artem were now at the hospital with Bethany and Derek. 

Bethany got 4 stitches in her cut and Derek came in to get the water drained from his system after finding out what was in it knowing that a few advil and soup wouldn't do the trick.

Bethany walked into Derek's room and saw a tube in his hand as he played on his phone.

"Hey babe."

Derek turned his head and smiled.

"Hey."

"How you feeling?" 

"Better." Derek rubbed just below the stitches. "How about you baby?"

"I'll be fine." Bethany smiled as Derek leaned in

"Sorry..." The couple turned their heads to too Witney and Bc at the doors.

"We had some news." Witney said

"What?" Bethany laughed.

"Well.. Tyson's fired and they demanded Sadie not to be on the show Monday. So they both went back to Louisiana. You won't be seeing them for a long time again.. Or ever." Witney smiled.

"Ok good.." Bethany smiled. "Thank you. Both of you."

"For what?" Bc asked sitting down.

"Being there for me this entire time."

"We love you B." Witney smiled.

"GROUP HUG!" Bc screams as the girls get up and hug, just as Derek was about to join..

"Uh no, no boys. Your taking the photo." Bc demands causing Derek, Bethany and Witney to laugh.

"Ok.." Derek laughs taking out his phone for the photo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now Sunday. It was the last day of rehearsals.

"Normally this is the day of tears and hugging and saying 'Oh I'm gonna miss you." Derek laughs.

"But... You live with me." Bethany laughed looking down at her hands.

"Hey.." Derek opened his arms to cuddle her. "What's wrong?"

Bethany sighed,

"It's just.. I feel like such a let down."

"We got a perfect score last week babe."

"I know but.. I just feel like I'm not worth winning the mirror ball.."

"Look at me." Derek said as their eyes met. 

"You are so amazing Beth. And you went through so much. And you deserve to be where you are. Through Sadie and your own personal struggles you still manage to come to rehearsals and work your hardest. Your journey has been so amazing. And every day I see you out there dancing and working your hardest just reminds me of how much I truly love you. You don't just deserve to win, you deserve the entire world. You are this masterpiece that has been put here to share your amazing light and beauty. And I still can't believe I'm marrying this women who has gone through so much and has so much to share with the world."

"Derek.." Bethany started to tear up. "I love you."

"I love you too." Derek smiled and kissed her.

And in that moment they both knew, everything was falling into place

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shorter chapter! Sorry. But the last two will be really long so yeah

2 MORE CHAPTER LEFT!

hope you like it! and the little paragraph at the end haha

xoxox