Chapter 17- Everything

"Why is everyone in here?" Bethany asked.

Everyone became silent...

"HE STARTED IT!" Joe and Derek said in unison.

"Wait what are you guys talking about?" Bethany asked confused.

Bethany saw the bruise and bloody lip on Derek's face.

"What the hell happened!"

"They got into a fight." Val explained.

"Why...?" Bethany raised her eyebrow.

Joe stayed silent.

"He was trying to get with you." Derek said with anger in his face.

"What..." Bethany stared blankly.

"Will you?" He asked staring right back.

"Dude... She's taken." Val stated confused.

"No. I won't... I'm sorry Joe. Val can we switch camera crews?" Bethany asked biting her lip.

"Yeah, that might be for the best... Come on Joe." Val grabbed Joe's arm and took him out of the room.

"Ok.. Well now that's over with, I'm gonna head back over to Janel and I's rehearsal..." Mark walked out quickly avoiding the awkward tension rising.

The awkward tension stay for a moment in time until Bethany noticed how badly Derek was beat up.

"Come on, let's get some ice on that face." Bethany motioned Derek to go with her and they went into the kitchen where there were a few ice packs.

As Derek put an ice pack on his face, Bethany went over to the sink and got a cloth wet for his lip. As she started to pat away the blood on his lips she said.

"Your such an idiot."

"How?!"

"You got into a fight!"

"It was worth it!"

"Wasn't it about me!!?" Bethany asked letting the cloth drop to her side.

"Your worth it..." Derek looked at her with loving eyes.

Bethany closed her eyes so she wouldn't get lost in his, shaking her head,

"Your still an idiot."

"Your still the women I love." Derek demanded.

"Derek. Your broke up with me."

"Bethany. I made a mistake." Derek took her arm that was once again patting the blood away from his busted lip.

He looked at her for what felt like forever. Before, he pulled her in with his lips and planting one on her. Bethany dropped the cloth and wrapped her arms around his arms as he placed his hands on her waist. As they pulled apart Derek said,

"Your mine."

"I'm yours." Bethany smiled again before holding his face in her hands, examining the bruises and cuts on his face, "I can't believe you got in a fight.."

"Your worth it." Derek looking at her before grabbing her by the waist and hoisting her up back to the rehearsal room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, so we're gonna pull back." Derek held Bethany as she tilted back into his arms.

"Good. Let's try it from the top?"

"Sure." Bethany said getting into position.

As they started to dance suddenly something was different. It was like they were dancing as one. And it was beautiful.