Chapter 20- Week 5 (Switch Up)

"Hello America! Welcome to Dancing With The Stars! I'm Tom!"

"And I'm Erin!"

"And this week, on the fifth week of competition. We're switching up the partners!"

"That's right! You guys voted online via twitter on the switch up pairs! And this week, those pairs are about to dance."

"And here's the twist! Even though the stars aren't dancing with their regular pairs, there will still be an elimination next week based on this weeks results!"

"But that's next week! Right now, let's focus on our switch up pairs!!"

"Give it up for our couples!"

"Janel and Mark!"

"Jonathan and Witney!"

"Lea and Val!"

"Tommy and Cheryl"

"Antonio and Peta!"

"Cody and Allison!"

"Alfonso and Julianne!"

"Bethany and Derek!"

"And finally! Sadie and Artem!"

"First up let's see how Jonathan did preparing with his new partner Witney on a fun jazz dance!" Tom said as their package started to play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sadie and Artem get ready please." The producers said.

"Ok, well we better get going. Can't wait for you to see what I can do." Sadie winked and walked away in her burgundy one piece.

"Yeah, good luck." Derek smiled.

"Dude.. You totally gotta set her straight." Mark said in shock.

"What are you talking about?"

"She's into you."

"Psh... No she's not."

"Uhh.. Yeah she is. Does she know you and Bethany got back together?"

"Probably..." Derek thought for a moment, "No she doesn't. Shit! But that doesn't mean she's flirting."

"Dude... It's so obvious. She's trying to make you jealous. They have burlesque, she's using it to her advantage."

"What am I gonna do!" Derek smacked his own face.

"Do about what?" Bethany asked walking up to them.

"Uhh...." Derek stuttered.

"What.." Bethany got a little nervous.

"Just... Sadie next week. I don't know what kind of dance would fit her for next week."

"You don't even know if your safe yet.." Bethany laughed.

"Psh.. I'll make it through." Derek chuckled.

"Whatever, me and Mark will take you down!" Bethany cockily said in a joking manner.

"Hell yeah we will!" Mark high fived her.

"HEY! You gotta make it through this week first! And remember, it's Motough this week. Not Bark! So run along to Janel!" Derek shooed him away.

"Whatever love birds." Mark laughed walking away.

"So you ready? We're on after Cody and Allison."

"When are they on?"

"After Sadie and Artem."