Chapter 19- Mr. I Screw Everyone

"Bethany!!! Seriously, you look amazing!! You have to go to dress rehearsal come on!!" Peta whined as Bethany kept looking in the mirror.

"Are you sure??! I mean.. I don't know I just.."

"Bethany! Seriously, you look unreal! Now get out there!" Witney lightly shoved Bethany as the door swung open.

Luckily Derek caught her.

"Well, I knew you fell for me, but don't fall into me!" Derek joked laughing.

"Derek, tell your girlfriend she looks beautiful." Peta pointed to Bethany

"No." Derek said making Sharna, Peta, and Witney drop their mouths... Making Bethany almost in tears.

"I knew it! We have to get Remi to get a different dress! I don't have the body for it. It's just all-" Derek cut Bethany off.

"You look like perfection. Beautiful you are every single day. Your beautiful and beyond. Beautiful is an understatement."

"Derek.."

"Girls, can I get a moment with her?"

The girls didn't say another word, they just went out all smiling at the couple. When the door was closed behind them Derek took Bethany's hand and led her to the coach.

"Babe, what's been going on? And don't lie to me. I know your not fine. Just tell me." Derek tried to look at her in the eyes, but failing due to the fact that her head was lowered.

"I don't know..."

"Bethany."

"I really don't know. I just.. Ever since the show started. I've been surrounded by these skinny, beautiful girls with light pretty hair and a nice body. With better legs, stomach, abs, arms, everything. I just... I'm not good enough."

"Baby..."

"I'm scared you'll mind someone better.. Prettier..."

"Come here." Derek opened his arms as Bethany started to cry, "I'm not going anywhere. Your stuck with me.." Derek hummed into her ear making her crack up.

"I just... Don't see beauty when I look into the mirror." Bethany looked down at her hands.

"Listen, I will always see my beautiful Bethany. Ok? No matter what. I'm here for you. I'm going to hold you, and love you. I should be the one to make you feel beautiful and that's what I'm going to do. Ok?"

"Ok.." Bethany smiled lightly.

"I WANNA SEE THOSE DIMPLES!" Derek yelled as he started to tickle her.

"DEREK!! Stop!! D-D-Derekkkkk!!" Bethany squealed laughing.

"That's better!" Derek smiled proudly, leaning in to kiss her.

"Wow, that just went from like.. A Fault in Our Stars moment to complete idioticy!" Bethany laughed.

"That's our relationship baby, now come on. Dress rehearsal time!!"

Bethany laughed and followed him out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was great babe, just remember to keep that head up."

"Okay.." Bethany nodded grabbing her water.

"Ok, Bethany and Derek. We're almost done with you. Can we just run through it once more. We gotta make sure the cameras have every angle."

"Yeah sure, babe you good to do it again?"

"Yup!" Bethany smiled grabbing Derek's hand

As Bethany and Derek started their dance once again, Mark walked up to Sharna,

"They're doing great."

"I know right! Well, I mean, when you have your significant other as a partner it's pretty easy to get the chemistry down." She laughed.

"Right... Makes sense."

"You know Mindy right?"

"She's the head producer... Yeah I know her!" Mark laughed.

"Well, she asked them to kiss in this routine."

"Oh? And they agreed?"

"They've been dating for 3 years. What's one kiss!" Sharna laughed, "Why are you acting so weird? It's like you don't know anything about Derek and Bethany. As if they broke up or something." Sharna shook her head laughing and walking away...

Oh Bethany and Derek have some explaining to do...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you guys think your ready for tomorrow?" Mark asked as Bethany walked over to the boys with their coffee order.

"Uh, yeah I mean Bethany can dance. We know the steps." Derek shrugged

"And the chemistry? I mean, I know since you two broke up it's been a little weird." Mark raised his eyebrow taking a sip of coffee.

"Uhh.. Yeah Mark, about that..." Derek started awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh. Don't tell me you guys got back together! Oh wait... You didn't tell me!!"

"I'm sorry Mark!! It's just, no one really knew we were broken up in the first place, so we just went with it! I'm sorry I forgot to tell you man."

Mark sighed,

"Damn you two... Use protection."

"MARK!" Bethany hushed him looking around to see a few glances.

"Ok, but seriously, I'm sorry man." Derek held out his hand to high five him and he gladly returned the high five.

"So how'd it happen?" Mark asked curiously.

"Oh... You know... Him being a jackass and getting punched in the face. The usual.." Bethany laughed turning her head over to see Derek's reaction.

Derek pouted,

"He was trying to get with my women!"

"We were broken up."

"Your still mine!" Derek whined, "You'll always be mine.." Derek smirked nuzzling his nose into her neck making her giggle.

"WOAH!! I support you guys as a couple. But... Save it for the bedroom.." Mark interfered making Bethany laughed.

"Oh whatever Mr. I screw everyone" Derek laughed.

"Oh shut up." Mark laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you forgot to tell Mark we're back together!"

"I can't believe you didn't tell him!"

"Why?"

"He's your partner." Derek shrugged.

"Your my partner til tomorrow night!" Bethany winked crawling into their bed.

"Mmh. Damn right I am." Derek nuzzled into her neck once again.

"I love you." Bethany smiled.

"Love you too baby." Derek leaned in and kissed her.

"Mmh." Bethany pulled away for a moment. "Were you serious about Mark being Mr. I screw everyone?" Bethany laughed

"Ok, Everyone is an overstatement. But he's more a ladies man than I am."

"Well, if I do recall, when I met you, you were quiet the ladies man yourself. In fact, some might even say, Mr. I screw everyone." Bethany teased.

"But then I fell in love. And she's right here." Derek smiled kissing her one last time before they fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IDEK WHAT IM WRITING AHH!! super for chapter today, don't know what I'm doing. I'm so tired its not funny!!!

Sleeping now.

xoxoxxoxoox

Longer chapter coming soon!!