Chapter 4- Confused

"DEREK!" Bethany yelled from the kitchen.

"Yeahh?" Derek asked walking out of their room with only a towel around him..

"Uhh..." Bethany stared at him.

"Stop staring babe." Derek winked

Bethany rolled her eyes, "Do you wanna go to starbucks before rehearsals?"

"Sure. anything for you." Derek wrapped his arms around her as she texted Mark on her phone,

"What are you and Mark talking about?" Derek asking trying to peek at their conversation.

"Oh, just trying to figure out a team name."

"What ideas do you guys have?"

"I'm not telling you!"

"Why not! You always tell me what's going on for your work." Derek pouted.

"Well, now your the competition. I have to be careful."

"Awe babe, have I ever betrayed you?"

"Well, remember season 15 when you and Maria had-"

"Ok.. Ok. Let's not bring up old stuff." Derek cut her off.

"Just go put some clothes on." Bethany ordered laughing.

"But don't you like me better like this?" Derek asked pointing to himself..

"Noo...." Bethany looked away blushing.

"Are you sureee?" Derek teased wrapping his arms around her kissing her neck.

"Mhh.. Babe, go get changed."

"Fine.. Only because we have rehearsals." Derek winked once more pecking her quickly before going to their room to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi welcome to Starbucks, how can I help you?" The lady at the cash register asked.

"Can we get a grande iced green tea, a grande iced caramel maciatto, and a grande iced coffee."

"Would you like space for milk and sugar in that coffee?"

"No thank you." Bethany smiled.

As the lady walked away to start making their drinks Derek asked,

"Who's the coffee for?"

"Mark. I asked if he wanted anything earlier."

"Oh, ok." Derek oddly enough.. Felt this odd feeling in the pit of his stomach..

Was it... Jealousy?

But... Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember to keep this posture. I know having tango week one is hard but you've done great! We're gonna kill it tomorrow!" Mark said.

Tomorrow was the preimere. Mark was nervous. But Bethany was having a mental breakdown every hour.

"Can we just go through it one more time before we go in for costume fitting?"

"No.. We've practiced all day! We got this."

"I'm gonna get eliminated week one..." Bethany bit her lip in nervousness.

"You'll be fine! I promise! I'll get you through week 2."

"Ok...." Bethany said cautiously.

"YO!" They heard a voice. They turned their heads to see Peta, "Sorry to interrupt the pep talk but I gotta take Beth to costumes so.. LET'S GO!"