Chapter 5- Week 1~Premiere

"30 MINUTES TIL SHOWTIME!!" The producer yelled as everyone was having touch ups on their makeup or running through their routines.

"Can we just take it one more time from the-" Mark cut Bethany off.

"Bethany... You'll be fine. We've practiced a lot."

"I just don't want to disappoint. I don't want to go home week 1."

"You could never disappoint." Mark hugged Bethany before going to talk to a few pros about the opening dance.

"Babe, relax.." Bethany heard Derek's voice. She turned to face him.

"What if it's not ok though.. I can't relax..." Bethany started to pace back and forth.

"You get like this when your nervous. Just breathe, Ok?"

Bethany tensed up more.

"Babe..." Derek put his hands on her shoulders rubbing them lightly. "I know your going to do amazing. Mark's a good coach and an understanding person. He's done well with you. The best thing you can do is just to have fun ok?"

"Mmmmmmm...." Bethany mumbled.

"Come here." Derek sighed pulling Bethany into a hug.

"I'm scared..." Bethany spoke out.

She always tries to hide away her feelings. Derek knows that. It usually works with other people. But Derek can read her like a book.

"I know baby.." Derek kissed the top of her head.

"20 MINUTES TIL SHOW TIME!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to Season 19 of Dancing With The Stars! I'm Tom"

"And I'm Erin. Please welcome the cast!"

As everyone came out one by one Bethany heard her name being called and the nerves really kicked in.

"Bethany Mota and her partner Mark Ballas!" 

She played it off cool on camera, but Derek could tell she was nervous. So could Mark. But only because he was holding her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"After this commercial break we'll see how Sadie and Derek prepared for the jive!" Tom announce as they went to commercial break.

"Good luck." Bethany quickly kissed Derek and hugged Sadie.

"Thank you! I'm kinda nervous." Sadie said holding Derek's hand... The cameras weren't rolling... She must be really nervous.... Right?

"I'm sure you'll do fine." Bethany smiled taking one last glimps at Sadie's hand holding Derek's before heading up to the sky box with Mark.

"Welcome back! Let's see how Sadie and Derek preped for their jive!"

There package started to play

"Hi I'm Sadie Robertson from the reality show Duck Dynasty!"

"Hi I'm Derek Hough, 5 time champ. Hopefully 6!" Derek cheesily winks.

*panes*

"So what made you want to do the show?"

"Uhh. I don't know. I just wanted to I guess. Try something new."

"Cool. Cool, well this week we have the jive."

*panes*

"The jive is a very upbeat dance. It's fun and bubbly just like Sadie."