Chapter 34- A Kiss on the Hand

"Bethany! Hurry up!!" Derek yells from the kitchen as he waits for Bethany to get ready.

"Calm down, we still have like half an hour, why are you so rushed today. Normally I'm the one yelling at you."

"I just got an email about our dance for next week, but I can't tell you til we're at the studio and recording your reaction so hurry up!!!"

"Ok ok, I'm just gonna go grab an bottle of water." Bethany kissed his cheek and walked over to the fridge.

"Mm.. Have I ever told you I love you?" Derek hums wrapping his arms around her.

"Yeah you have." Bethany chuckles.

"Good.." Derek says kissing her.

And right after he picks her up, throws her over his shoulder and leaves.

"DEREK!"

"I wanna go baby!"

"Just lock the door." Bethany rolls her eyes at him as he closes the door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, so we're here. What are we doing!??" Bethany jumped up and down in excitement.

"It's movie night!!!!!" Derek said in a singy voice doing jazz hands.

"Ohhh! I'm gonna guess we're doing jazz to either footloose or singing in the rain..." Bethany laughed.

"How'd you-"

"Your doing jazz hands. And the only movies that would get you this excited would be one of those two."

"I'm singing in the rain. Singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling I'm happy again." Derek sung spinning Bethany around.

"Ok well that pretty much knocks footloose out of the options."

"WE'RE DANCING TO SINGING IN THE RAIN! Get excitedddd!" Derek lifted Bethany over his shoulders as he spun her around.

"Ok ok! Let's get started." Bethany giggles at his 3 year like fiancee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I brought Starbies!!" Mark yells entering the studio.

"BAEEEE!" Bethany yells dropping the umbrella and started to skip over to Mark.

"Hey B." Mark laughs.

"I was talking to the starbucks!" Bethany said in a diva manner taking the drink from Mark.

"Oh coarse you were." Mark laughs, "So what are you guys working on? With the umbrellas.." Mark rose his eyebrow.

"It's raining and we're gonna sing!!!!!!!!!!" Derek sung.

"Singing in the Rain.. Derek is finally doing his dream dance." Mark nodded.

"Yeah, I remember him telling me time and time again that he'd love to do a dance to singing in the rain for the show for years! And now I'm the partner he's doing it with!" Bethany laughs.

"You guys know how much I love Singing in the Rain." Derek pouted.

"I know baby." Bethany fakes a pout and kisses him.

"Ok.. No lovey dovey crap. I just came to see how you guys are doing." Mark laughs.

"Pretty good. We're just figuring out the choreography"

"Let me see what you got."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not sure. Maybe get her to go left then she can step with the right."