Chapter 28- Goals

"Derekkkkk!!!!" Bethany whined looking at her sleeping fiancee.

With no answer, Bethany jumps up onto the bed, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Derekkk!" Bethany said once again now shaking him.

"Mmmh.." Derek murmured starting to wake up.

A moment later Derek pulled Bethany into his chest wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Derek.. Get up. It's show day."

"But I wanna stay here with my fiancee..." Derek nibbled her ear.

"Mmh... I think your fiancee would like that too but-"

"So it's settled. We stay here for a while." Derek cut her off as he starting to cuddle into her.

"BUT!" Bethany exclaimed, "We have to be at the studio in an hour and you still have to shower and eat."

"Can we ditch?" Derek begged.

"Derek!" Bethany smacked him with a pillow, "Get. Up."

"Finee!" Derek caved and got up heading to the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Beth! About time! Why are you so late?" Remi asked as Bethany finally came into the makeup trailer.

"Derek slept in."

"Did you guys have another frisky night again?" Remi raised her eyebrows.

"What? No! No.. REMI!"

"I'm kidding, I would see a hickey on your neck right now and I don't." Remi laughed.

"Oh haha, just do my makeup so I can go to camera blocking." Bethany snickered as Remi started to do her makeup.

A few moments later Derek walked in,

"I'm getting eliminated."

"What?" Remi and Bethany asked in confusion.

"I'm getting eliminated." Derek repeated.

"How do you know?" Bethany asked.

"The way the crew is acting around me. They brought me muffins and coffee. They're asking me if they can do anything to make today better. And.. It's just the vibe that I'm getting.."

"They might just be acting nice...?" Bethany suggested.

"No.. This happened a few seasons ago too. They were all insanely nice on a show day, and then bam. My partner and I get eliminated that night."

"Look on the bright side!" Remi suggested.

"What would that be?" Derek laughed.

"You don't have to deal with Sadie anymore! AND the trios are next week, since you won't have to do one. Mark will probably pick you for the trio. And that means more time with this one." Remi pointed down towards Bethany.

"That's... Very true.." Derek nodded slowly,

"I can't believe how amazing the cast is being today. They brought me muffins, coffee, AND a fruit basket. We must've done really well with the votes last week." Sadie said walking into the trailer.

"Mmh." Remi faked a smiled as she continued working on Bethany's makeup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahhhh ba ba bab bam!" Derek made his usual unusual sound effects as the group dance practiced.

"Hey guys! Sorry to interrupt." Tom came in and said, "Bethany, Derek. Can I talk to you?"