Chapter 8- Week 2 (My Jam Monday)

"Welcome to week 2 of Dancing With The Stars!" Tom announced as the crowd roared.

"Give it up for your couples!" Erin said as they started to go out in their pairs

Derek and Sadie were across from Mark and Bethany. As Derek and Bethany looked at eachother for the first time since the breakup they heard.

"Bethany and Mark!"

Bethany holding Mark's hand, walked out onto the stage.

"Sadie and Derek!" They next announced.

They finished calling out the names.

"It's gonna be a great show guys! So stick around. First up, we got Janel and Val doing the samba to Janel's favorite song!" Tom announced as Janel and Val's package started playing.

Everyone got up into the skybox to watch.

"Hey man, is everything ok? You and Bethany were giving eachother looks earlier, did you guys not talk yesterday." Mark came up to Derek as Bethany was getting her hair touched up.

"Oh... We talked..." Derek looked away awkwardly.

"And?" Mark waited for his answer.

"We broke up."

"WHAT?!" Mark yelled causing all heads to turn their way. "Sorry.." He apologized as everyone continued what they were doing.

"Shhh. We're not really announcing it yet. We don't want the producers to make it some big drama on the show."

"I can't believe you guys broke up..."

"Well believe it... I thought she was the one..." Derek put his head down..

"What are you gonna do with the..." Mark simple pointed at his ring finger.

"I don't know... We just broke up yesterday I don't really want to think about it.." Derek sighed turning his attention to Val and Janel so he could avoid the conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next up is Bethany and Mark Shaking things off with a Jive!" Tom said as their package started to play

"Soo what's your jam Mota?"

"Uh. Can we do Shake it off by T Swizzle?"

"T Swizzle?" 

"Oh shut up!"

*pans over to just Bethany*

"My jam is Shake it Off by Taylor Swift. I just think this is a really catchy fun song that I feel like whenever people hear it they just wanna dance!"

*pans*

"Ok... 5 6 7 8."

Bethany starts to do the steps Mark's doing but then stops.

"Ok... We talked about this. Remember your foot goes out. Ok. I don't wanna loose points from simple technique."

"Ok.." Bethany sighed

"Let's do it again."

*pans*

"Bethany's very bubbly and fun. And so is the jive. I feel like after we get the technique down. She's gonna have a blast!"

"Give it up for Bethany and Derek!"

As they start the music Bethany and Mark start to dance.

Bethany forgets everything else other than te steps she's taking.