Chapter 31- Chain of Events

"da da every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top." Derek said doing a little sexy stand up move that he wanted Bethany to do.

"Come on baby, be hot and sexy."

As Bethany tried to do the same thing she started to stand up but the fell straight back down.

Derek bursted in laughter,

"Hahahah! oh my god!! Now that!" Derek pointed at Bethany, "Is hot and sexy." Derek laughed more before walking back over to Bethany to help her get up.

"I hate you." Bethany pouted as she took his hand to get up.

"Noo you don't." Derek teased pulling her into his side.

"It's debatable." Bethany smirks as she grabs some water.

"Ok,  I want to get you up on that bass today after lunch."

"Nooo!" Bethany protested.

"Come on! I talked to the guy who was suppose to come in and he showed me a few tricks."

"I'm gonna die!"

"No your not babe."

"Yes I will!"

"No you won't! Broken leg. Worst case." Derek defended.

"Not funny Derek!" Bethany lightly slapped his arm.

"Come on babe." Derek took both of Bethany's hands and walk out for lunch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok your left foot here." Derek said pointing onto one part of the bass. As Bethany did so she held onto Derek's hand for dear life.

"Now push yourself up using your other foot."

"ARE YOU CRAZY???!!?" Bethany freaked.

"You'll be fine I promise. I'm holding the bass still and if you fall I'll catch you." Derek insured her.

"Ok..." Bethany hesitantly did what she was told.

"See your fine. Ok so I'm gonna let you go."

"Derek no!!!" Bethany screamed jumping on his back before he could let go.

"Bethany!" Derek tried to shake her off.

"Don't you let me stand there by myself!" Bethany started to laugh cause Derek tripped and made both of them fall.

As Derek started to tickle Bethany both of them we're unaware that someone came into the room.

"Derek!" Bethany yelled laughing.

"Well this looks productive.." Mark laughed

"So productive." Derek smirked for no reason before turning to Bethany laying a kiss on her.

"SAVE THE BABY MAKING FOR HOME!" Mark screamed.

"What are you even doing here Mark!" Derek laughed standing up.

"Came to check in on my partner! Cause you know, she's still my partner technically. But uh.. I saw Sadie out in the lobby she said she was looking for you D."

"What does she need?" He asked.

"Bets me." Mark shrugged.

"Ok, I'll be right back." Derek rubbed Bethany's shoulder.

When he walked out of the studio he immediately saw Sadie.

"What do you want Sadie?" Derek asked.

"Well I wanted to see you. And I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for dinner sometime."

"I'm engaged.."