Chapter 21- Little Black Box

Bethany looked at the little velvet black box... As she was about to open it she heard a voice,

"Babe?!" Derek called out.

Bethany quickly put the box back into his draw and quickly jogged over to the bathroom to give him the clothes.

"Thanks, what took so long?"

"I wanted to find my favourite pyjama pants."

"The blue plaid?"

"That's the one." Bethany smiled and walked over to the bed.

"Mmh. We did so good tonight." Derek smiled walking over to Bethany kissing her.

"Mmh. First perfect score of the season. Bethany laughed.

"Hell yeah! Mark better be jealous." Derek laughed pulling Bethany close to her.

"Oh shut up!" Bethany laughed.

"I love you so much." Derek looked at her with the most loving eyes.

"I love you too. Too much for anyone else to handle." Bethany giggled showing off her dimples.

"God. Those dimples.. Your face.." Derek looked at her laughing before kissing her once more.

Bethany turned around to turn out the lights, but before doing so, she looked at his dresser one last time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok wait.. So you found the box!?!" Witney exclaimed.

"Yeah... It was hidden at the bottom of his pyjama draw under his clothes."

"Ohhh! What does the ring look like!?" Sharna jumped up and down a like a little girl.

"Yeah.. That's the thing. I don't know what it looks like. I couldn't open it! That's why I don't know! I might not even be an engagement ring!"

"Bethany.. You found a small black velvet box-" Witney was cut off.

"Hey girls! What are you guys talking about?" Remi came up in a happy mood like always.

"Oh nothing... Just the fact that Bethany here found her ENGAGEMENT RING!!" Witney exclaimed.

"Wh-W-What!?!" Remi looked shocked more than excited, "And your sure it's your engagement ring?"

"See that's what I don't know, I just found a black box hidden in one of his clothes drawers."

"Well, I'd just ask him. I might not even be a ring. It might be like earring for your birthday." Remi bit her lip in nervousness.

"Guys, she has a point. I should just talk to him." Bethany sighed.

"Awe.. All this engagement talk got me really excited." Witney pouted.

"Ok, well when I do get married, hopefully to Derek. I'll be sure to make you a bridesmaid." Bethany laughed.

"Well.. I gotta go, I have to go to a meeting with Val about their costume..." Remi smiled and walked away fairly quickly.

She ran into Sadie and Derek's rehearsal studio to find Sadie but no Derek.

"Where's Derek?" She asked.

"I don't know, he said he was going to get Starbucks." Sadie shrugged.

"Ok..." Remi walked out to run into...

Derek.

"Derek!" She exclaimed.

"Remi!" Derek mimicked confused.