Chapter 1

𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping which is such an elated sound to wake up early in the morning to.I checked the time and got up to do my morning routine.After taking a shower,I dressed up and went downstairs to eat breakfast and then go to college.

                          Jungkook's outfit

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Jungkook's parents were never too fond of him.They never cared for him and both of them were just very workaholic and selfish.Another reason they were so cold to Jungkook because he had no interest in the family business,He wanted to be an artist but they were strictly against his dreams.

Jungkook went to the dining table to eat breakfast that his noona cooked (he calls thier maid noona).His noona loves him alot and is the only person in this house who makes him feel loved.Jungkook sighed as his parents were still abroad for some business meeting.It always goes like this,Mr and Mrs Jeon will go to different cities and countries for business purposes and return after weeks, completely forgetting they have a son.

Jungkook arrived at his college right at time and saw his Bestfriend Jimin waiting for him.

A smile made it's way to his face after seeing his best friend jumping on his tippy toes and waving towards him.

And just like that Jungkook and Jimin went to thier classes and messed around with each other.

This was Jungkook's life.Other than Jimin,his noona and drawing, Jungkook felt too bored of everything and everyone.

But little did he know,his life was going to take a huge turn.

______________________
This is it for today.I know the first chapter is boring but I wanted to represent Jungkook's life.This story will get better,I will try my best.Hope you guys liked it.