Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV

Me and Taehyung were still kissing.

First we were kissing each other in the kitchen but then he carried me to his bedroom without breaking the kiss.

I can't believe that this is happening. After I started having feelings for Taehyung I was so scared about everything.

He is my Father-in-law.

But here I am, kissing him hungrily while he is hovering over me in his bedroom.

His and Areum's bedroom.

But I don't care. All I know is that I love this man alot. He is really handsome but I don't like him cause of his looks but his personality.

The way he cares for me and even puts me first just melts my heart.

I know Areum just wants him for his money. She doesn't actually love Taehyung. But I do.

I love him alot. And I hope that he loves me too.

Author's POV

Warning ⚠️: Slight mature content ahead (only a tiny bit) plz skip this part if you're uncomfortable. scroll down a little and you can continue to read the chapter.

Taehyung pulled away and started leaving kisses on Jungkook's neck.

He was so turned on by Jungkook's beauty and his moans.

He lifted Jungkook's shirt a bit and softly kissed his stomach and sucked on his belly button.

he move towards thighs and bit them. Then he started kissing his inner thighs.

Jungkook was continuously moaning. He was feeling this pleasure for the first time ever.

Taehyung stopped after leaving some hickeys on Jungkook's thighs.

He moved towards Jungkook's face and gently kissed him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️  The slight mature content ends here.

"It's too early for us to do anything more than this right now baby," Taehyung said

"Yeah, you're right Taehyungie."

"Love, we need to talk about what just happened right now," Taehyung whispered while staring lovingly at Jungkook.

Jungkook was too embarrassed to say anything and just tried to hide his extremely blushing face.

Taehyung chuckled and cooed at Jungkook.

"I really like you Jungkook. I've liked you since the first time I saw you at the wedding. Your looks attracted me but your personality made me fall for you even more. I love you like crazy and I've never loved anyone before.  I only married Areum to give Daehyung a happy life and a family that he deserves. But Areum doesn't actually cares for me. She just likes the money I make. But honestly I never cared cause I never liked her either. I've been tolerating her for so long just for Daehyung's sake but now I think it's time that I think for myself too. I want you. I want you all to myself Jungkook. Only mine."

Jungkook was shocked to the core after hearing all of this.

"I love you too Taehyungie. I love you so much."

Taehyung grinned ear to ear at that and gave Jungkook a peck on his lips.

"What about Daehyung?"

"He won't mind anything. He was forced to marry you by Areum after all. I told him he doesn't need to do this but he wanted to be obedient to Areum hoping that he would finally get some love and care from Areum if he agrees to her wishes but he still got nothing in the end," Taehyung replied.

"Why is Areum like this?"

"I don't know. You tell me."

Both Taehyung and Jungkook started laughing loudly at that and after calming down from laughing alot they tightly hugged each other to sleep.

__________________________

Are y'all kidding me? 7k views already on this shitty book?

Honestly I just started writing this book for fun. I never thought that some people will actually read it.

But thank you guys so much. I only have a little amount of readers but I am more than happy.

Every single one of you mean alot to me.

Till next time, tc 💜.