Chapter 5

Jungkook POV

Here I was,in my room, getting ready for my wedding with a person that I don't know anything about other than his age,name and how he looks cause I've seen his picture.

Aren't there times in your life when you just give up?

Well mine is right now.

I already have a feeling and one day I will live a happy life too like many other people so I'm just going with my fate.

Author's POV

The Kim family was already in the wedding hall.

Kim Taehyung,his wife and his son who was the groom were waiting for Jungkook to arrive alongside with his family.

Other guests were also already in the wedding hall.

Both Taehyung and Daehyung have only seen the picture of Jungkook.Only Areum has seen Jungkook in real life cause she was friends with Jungkook's mom.

The door of wedding hall was suddenly pushed open.

Everyone looked towards the source of noise.

The Jeons had finally arrived.

Jungkook's father held his hand and walked him where the Priest and Daehyung were standing.

Everyone properly got to look at the boy who was going to marry the son of Kim Taehyung .

And there he was in his glory.

Looking like the prettiest boy in this world.

So delicate,so soft.

Like if you hold me even a little tight,he might break.

So innocent,so beautiful.

Pretty as fuck.

These were the words in the minds of people witnessing the beauty of Jeon Jungkook, Especially one person.

Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung was left in a daze.

He was left awestruck by the view infront of him,by the beauty infront of him,by the work of God infront of him.

Jeon Jungkook was a painting,he was a beautiful masterpiece and the artist was God himself.

Taehyung saw it.
He saw how unbelievably ethereal the boy
walking down the aisle was.

His hair was midnight-black, falling over his forehead in perfect bangs.So fluffy.

He had milky skin and velvety eyelashes.

His big doe eyes and button nose.

His lips were saccharine sweet,he could tell this just by looking at those blossom soft pink lips.

And his waist.OH THAT WAIST!.
Don't even get started with his waist.

Taehyung could write a whole essay describing his wasp-waist which was so tiny.

Oh how good his tiny waist will look with Taehyung's big hands wrapped around them.

Wait- what?

What was Taehyung even thinking this boy was his son-in-law.
He can't think that.

Taehyung shook his head and the ceremony began.

Jungkook had a bitter smile plastered on his face as his asshole of a father placed his hand in his soon to be husband's hand.

Jungkook looked at Daehyung.

Daehyung was already looking at him and smiled.

Jungkook could tell by the smile the Daehyung was a nice guy.

So he kinda feel relieved.

He just hoped Daehyung will allow him to continue his study and won't ever force him into anything that Jungkook doesn't wanna do.

He had already planned that he would gather his courage and talk to Daehyung that they both should comprise with each other and first start off as friends even though they're married but Jungkook still isn't ready for any kind of relationship so suddenly.

He just hoped that Daehyung was understanding and easy to talk with.

The ceremony continued.They said their vows and in the blink of an eye Jeon Jungkook was married and in a car with his new family, going to his new house.

Jungkook was still looking down.
He had only looked at Daehyung,some guests and his mother in law.

He had only glanced at his Father-in-Law in the ceremony but he was talking to someone so he couldn't see his features clearly.

But he sure had a well built body.
That's what Jungkook could notice for now.

Soon he will arrive in his new house in no time.

Then he would have alot of time to look at people clearly.

Or more like someone.

Little did he know that the "someone" had already memorized every inch of his beauty which was uncovered and could be seen by his eyes.

Little did he know that he would be the one  to cherish and devour  the beauty of Jeon Jungkook which was uncovered and also the one that was covered with those damn clothes.

____________________
Y'all this was the longest chapter of this book so far.Almost 1,000 words.