Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

After coming home from school,I was welcomed by my so called parents waiting for me in the living room.I was very confused at first but then I took a seat infront of them.

I saw my mom giving me a sickening smile.I can tell by her smile that she is planning something and my father also gave me the same annoying smile and started talking.

"How was your college, son?" My father said.
Oh so he DOES remember I'm his SON.

I chuckled bitterly and replied to him, "It's going well."

He hummed and mom tried to say something.

"So Jungkook what are you up to these-" mom started but I cut her off.

"Just cut the crap and say what you guys want from me."

Mom and Dad's eyes went wide at my tone and words cause this was the first time I talked to them like this even though they never treated me good.But after all I'm a human too.I get frustrated too so today I just decided to let my emotions out.

Dad smirked and replied to me "We just left for some weeks and you already became so discourteous."

I scoffed.

"Just say what you want cause I have better things to do."

"Oh you little wretch stop being so ungrateful.After all the things we did for a mistake like you,you repay us like this?" Mom said.

"If by doing things for me means abandoning and treating me like shit then thank you so much.I will be grateful to both of you for the rest of my life."I spat.

My father's eyes started burning from anger and he came forward to slap me but Noona came in time and stood infront of me, shielding me from him and begging him to not hit me.

"I had enough of your shits.All I wanna tell you is that you are getting married to my friend's son next month.Your college is ending in some weeks.You are so useless and pathetic.We should at least get a little benefit from you so by marrying you to him our company's reputation will become even more high as his father is the biggest CEO of Asia,"Dad yelled angrily.

After listening to what dad said my eyes widened and I became very shocked.

I looked at mom and she was looking at me disgustingly.

My eyes became teary and started begging them.

"Please m-mom and d-dad I-I will do anything y-you guys say p-please don't do t-this."

I begged them but they just went inside their room, leaving me to cry alone in Nonna's arms.

Noona took me to my room and put me to sleep singing me a lullaby and telling me sweet nothings.