Chapter 14

Taehyung's POV

When I woke up, I was blessed by the sight of the beautiful little bunny in my arms.

He was sleeping so peacefully with a little Pout on his pink lips.

God how much I want to kiss those lips.

What the hell Taehyung? What are you even thinking about? Snap out of it. He's your son in law.

I scolded myself.

But no matter how much I try my heart still beats louder whenever I'm with him. I still become nervous whenever he's near me.

I already knew I started liking him after the first time I saw him.

Now my liking towards him is getting even bigger.

"Jungkook, wake up."

Jungkook started whining and turned his back towards me.

"Jungkook it's time for breakfast. Hurry up and get up now."

"Okay okay."

"You sleepy little bunny."

First Jungkook went to bathroom to fresh up and then me.

Author's POV

Now both Jungkook and Taehyung were at the dining table, eating breakfast.

Areum had to sleep in the guest room last night.

And right now she was out for shopping, again.

"Taehyung I want to make pancakes for you."

"Whatever you like baby."

Jungkook blushed at the nickname. Recently Taehyung has been giving him alot of pet names.

While Jungkook was making pancakes, he felt two strong arms wrap around him waist.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and put his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"How much time will it take sweetheart?"

"Just a little bit more."

"Okay."

Taehyung loves Jungkook's scent alot. His lips were touching Jungkook's neck when he was taking in his scent, giving Jungkook a tingling sensation.

Taehyung started giving light and little kisses to Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook closed his eyes at the feeling.

Taehyung kept kissing his neck and sucked a  specific spot on his neck that made Jungkook moan softly.

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore.

He swiftly spun Jungkook around, turned off the stove, picked Jungkook up and placed him on the kitchen counter and kissed him.

Thier lips moved together in sync.

Taehyung pulled him closer by his waist and Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung bit Jungkook's bottom lip softly and slid his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth.

Their tongues clashing together, lips kissing intensely, bodies touching together.

Unwillingly, both had to pull away to breathe properly.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook.

His lips, red and swollen. Hair, messed up. Cheeks, red. And he was breathing heavily.

"Beautiful. You are so beautiful Jungkook."

Taehyung dived in to kiss Jungkook again.

_______________________
This was a short chapter. I'll try to update again soon.
Till then, take care everyone 💜.