Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV

I woke up early in the morning because I've to go to my office at 8.00 am.I turned around and saw my wife sleeping next to me.I sighed and got up to do my morning routine.

I went down and saw my son already eating breakfast cause his college starts earlier than my office.He said goodbye to me and went out of the house.

Just like that I also arrived at my office and started doing my paperwork.

Author's POV

Taehyung was 15 and Areum was 17 when they had sex together.They were friends but after becoming teenagers and stuff both were curious about sex and other sexual things.One thing leads to another and they had sex,more like a one night stand.After a while Areum found out she was pregnant and Taehyung being the gentleman he is, decided to take responsibility and because his parents forced him to take responsibility and also marry her cause they blamed him that he is so irresponsible and got a girl pregnant.

Taehyung never loved Areum but he compromised cause it was technically his fault so he didn't want Areum to raise their child alone.Till now it's been years but Taehyung never loved her but was always kind and caring to her.

Areum always had a crush on Taehyung so she was happy she got pregnant with his baby and got to marry Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't know what the future was holding for him and he will finally meet the love of his life,A certain cute little innocent bubbly bunny.

____________________
I was bored so decided to write a chapter.Hope you guys liked it.