Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

I was on my way back to home after a tiring day.

God I was so tired today.

There were piles of files in the office and many other affairs regarding my company.

I went inside the house.

I was very confused because of the silence in the house.

I went inside the kitchen and saw two maids working there.

"Welcome back Mr Kim." They said in unison.

"Thank you".

"It feels oddly quiet today. What happened?"

"Master Daehyung and Mrs Kim are not home today".

"Oh, Daehyung told me he was going to his friend's house today but Areum didn't inform me anything about her going outside."

"She told us to inform you Mr Kim."

"Okay. "

I sighed and went to my bedroom.

I laid down for some time cause I was too tired to even change in my casual clothes.

I was suddenly feeling extremely thirsty so I had to go to the kitchen.

On my way to kitchen I noticed there was some noise coming from Daehyung's room.

I became curious that who was in the room if Daehyung's not even home?

When I was about to open the door, I suddenly remembered that Jungkook lives in this room now too so it's most probably him inside.

But I still opened the door cause I didn't have a proper conversation with him yet. Yeah that's the reason. Definitely nothing else.

I knocked on the door.

When I heard a soft "come in" I went inside.

I saw Jungkook standing infront of the mirror, combing his hair.

When he saw me through the mirror he immediately stopped combing his hair, threw the comb on the dressing table in panic and started straightening his clothes and also his posture.

"It's okay, no need to panic it's only me." I chuckled.

"I-I am sorry Mr Kim. I didn't see you coming and this is the f-first time you came in my room so I p-panicked."

"Jungkook relax."

"I'm sorry for r-reacting this way." He said in a tiny voice that I barely heard him.

"It's okay Jungkook. No need to worry."

After a moment of silence. I questioned.

"So how are you doing."

"Doing well."

I sighed and sat on the bed.

"Jungkook come, sit here," I patted the space beside me.

He looked hesitant at first but sat next to me anyways.

"Are you feeling comfortable here in this house?"

"Y-yeah."

"Jungkook if you feel uncomfortable about anything then please do tell me. If you want some changes in this room or anywhere else just tell me once and I'll do everything suitable enough for you."

"Thank you Mr Kim."

"Just call me Taehyung," I smiled.

His eyes widened.

"M-mr Kim I can't do that."

"Yes you can because I'm telling you to do so."

"O-okay," He said shyly.

I chuckled, amused at his shyness.

Jungkook's beauty is beyond compare. His innocent doe eyes and chubby cheeks are my weakness.

And his tiny waist and thick thighs.

I saw his hands on the bed near my hands. He was looking down and swaying his legs.

I moved my fingers and touched my pinky finger lightly with his pinky finger.

He snapped his head towards me.

I looked into his eyes and when my eyes met his.

The world around us stopped.

It was like Jungkook is a magnet and he is attracting me towards him with a great force.

My mind couldn't process what was happening and I assume he was feeling the same like me right now.

I leaned in unconsciously and so did he.

I could feel his breath on my lips.

As our lips were about to touch. We heard the front door open.

Both of us stood up from the bed immediately.

I cleared my throat. The atmosphere became so awkward.

"See you around."

"Y-yeah."

I could tell by his expression that he was extremely embarrassed.

When I walked out of the room I saw that Areum was the one who opened the front door and came in with alot of shopping bags.

"Hi Taehyungie," She said in her high pitched voice.

"Hi."

"Did you eat lunch yet?"

"I already ate it in the office. I'm gonna go change now."

"Nooooo don't change your clothes now. Fresh up first. I'm gonna go take a shower. Come and join me in the shower~" She winked

_________________________

Hey peeps!

Another chapter~