Chapter 16

Author's POV

Taehyung has been spoiling Jungkook alot.

He always showers Jungkook with love and praises.

He always buy alot of things for Jungkook and always takes him out for lunch, dinner, shopping etc.

Jungkook started going to college again and Daehyung was out of country on a trip with his friends.

Right now Jungkook was angry at Taehyung.

Taehyung always drops him to college and also picks him up from college.

Taehyung buys Jungkook alot of banana milk and Jungkook always drinks banana milk before going to college.

But all of his banana milk finished yesterday and Taehyung forgot to buy him more banana milk so Jungkook was sulking during breakfast.

He didn't even talk to Taehyung during the whole car ride to college.

He didn't even give Taehyung his morning kiss.

Taehyung drove to Jungkook's college because it was time to pick him up from college.

Soon he saw Jungkook coming towards his car, looking cute as ever in his uniform.

Jungkook was still sulking but his breath hitched when he saw Taehyung. He was looking extremely hot, like he always does.

Jungkook sat down in the car and buckled his seatbelt, still not even glancing at Taehyung

"Hey my bunny," Taehyung said, smiling.

Jungkook crossed his arms while pouting, looking out the window.

"Are you still gonna ignore me?"

"Please give me a kiss baby. I am really Kookie deprived right now." Taehyung said pouting.

Honestly, Jungkook was not even mad at Taehyung. He just wanted to mess with him.

"I'll buy you as much banana milk as you want right now! But first you need to give me a  kiss."

Jungkook smiled widely, showing his bunny teeth, and kissed Taehyung softly.

Both were smiling in the kiss.

"How was your day Koo?" Taehyung asked once they pulled away.

"Good, and yours?"

"It was good too. Let's go to cinema today. We can watch some movies."

"I would love that Taehyungie!" Jungkook said while giving Taehyung a smile.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"No! I love you more!"

"No! I do!"

"I clearly love you more!"

"I love you more than my life!"

"And I love you more than my wife!"

"That rhymed," Jungkook said giggling.

"Well I intended it to rhyme," Taehyung chuckled.

Both were bickering and giggling throughout the whole ride and cuddled with each other in cinema while watching a movie, making out with each other every now and then.