Chapter 4

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook moaned.

The taste of cold water flowing through his dry throat was so pleasing.

After hours and hours of crying and sobbing restlessly,he got tired and Noona brought him water to drink.

He went to sleep.Well tried to go to sleep but he couldn't.His eyes were bloodshot red and his head was pounding.The world was spinning right infront of his eyes and he felt like the ground was eating him up,Alive.

He was devastated.
Jeon Jungkook was devastated.

All he could wish was for the family his "so called parents" were trying to marry him off to were nice and finally Jungkook will feel the happiness he was longing for his whole life.

Will they treat him good or are they just going to be like his parents?

No one knows what the future is holding for him.

All he can do is pray and hope for the best.

Just like that Jungkook gave up and accepted to get married to the person his parents selected for him.

Well he had no choice.Even If he protested they still would've forced him.

So he gave up.

He was ready to face his fate.

Like he did his whole life.

_________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter.But don't worry next chapter is time skip to Jungkook's wedding as I don't wanna waste time on very little unnecessary details.