Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

It was almost dinner time now. Daehyung still hadn't arrived yet.

I was so nervous. How will I talk to Daehyung. Will he understand my situation?

I was snapped out of my trail of thoughts by the sound of door opening.

Daehyung walked inside looking really tired.

I got up from the bed and stood up.

He motioned me to sit back down.

So I sat down again.

"Welcome back."

"Thank you."

He sighed and started talking off his tie and watch.

"I'm gonna go fresh up and change my clothes then we'll talk".

"Ok."

After some time he came back from the washroom dressed in casual clothes.

He sat on the opposite side of the bed and looked at me.

"Jungkook."

I hummed.

"I'm gonna come straight to the point. I never wanted to get married but my mom really wanted me to get married to her bestfriend's son. I had no other choice but to say yes and agree. It's not that she forced me but actually my mom loves me alot especially my dad and I couldn't say no to my mom so here we are. But Jungkook I'm not ready to be in a relationship. I just wanna complete my studies and help my father in running his business. I hope you understand and you are allowed to do anything you want I won't stop you. In the meantime maybe I'll fall in love with someone then I'll talk to my father and I'm sure he will help me to make things right.
We can make this work, I just want your support with me Jungkook. Please let's compromise together."

I was shocked to hear all this. So I was nervous for nothing?

I sighed in relief and opened my mouth to speak.

"Actually I wanted to say this too. I was pretty much forced by my parents to marry you but I'm not ready to be in a relationship so I'm ready to do as you said and maybe in the meantime I'll find a lover too."

I blushed as I said this.

He looked surprised because of what I said.

"Oh thank God I was so scared that you will be weirded out or something" he chuckled.
"But you were forced by your parents?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Oh" there was a long pause before he said "So I'm guessing you don't have a good relationship with your parents but I won't ask you anything further if you're uncomfortable."

"Yeah we had a pretty bad relationship." I sighed as I didn't wanna talk further about them.

He opened his mouth to say something but we got interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

"Master Daehyung, Master Jungkook dinner is ready please come down Mr Kim and Mrs Kim is waiting for you guys," One of the maids said.

Both me and Daehyung went downstairs.

I saw Mr Kim and Mrs Kim sitting on the dining table.

Today is my second day in this house but feels like first cause yesterday we just arrived at this house and I went to sleep afterwards. I only saw Mr Kim yesterday in the kitchen.

I blushed when I remembered our encounter. Mr Kim was looking so hot.

And today he is looking even more handsome and hot.

Daehyung sat infront of Mrs Kim and I sat infront of Mr Kim

I could feel his intense stare on me.

I looked up and locked my eyes with him.

We broke our eye contact when Mrs Kim started talking.

"Daehyung and Jungkook we were waiting for you guys, right Taehyung?"

"Yeah," Mr Kim said, still looking directly at me.

"Come on now start eating,"  Mrs Kim said.

Everyone started eating food including me but suddenly I felt someone's shoes touch mine.

It was Mr Kim.

I looked at him but he was eating his food nonchalantly.

I started eating again but after some time I felt his foot moving up and down. My breath hitched.

This time when I looked up , I was surprised to see him smirking at me.

_____________________

I was feeling generous today so I wrote this chapter earlier than planned. Hope you guys liked it.