Chapter 21

Author's POV

Jungkook and Taehyung were really happy in their lives after so many years.

Jungkook and Taehyung always suffered in their life.

Jungkook always had to tolerate his wicked parents and Taehyung always had to tolerate Areum.

Now both of them finally found true love.

Both of them feel so safe in each other's arms.

Taehyung was so happy that Jungkook is carrying his baby.

Jungkook is seven months pregnant now.

To Taehyung, Jungkook looks so cute with chubby cheeks and a cute baby bump.

But Jungkook is feeling so insecure these days.

He thinks he looks fat and ugly.

But Taehyung is always there to reassure him.

Last night, when Jungkook was looking at himself in the mirror he again felt insecure.

He tried to hide his pain but Taehyung can always guess Jungkook's emotions.

He made love with Jungkook last night.

So carefully, he treated Jungkook like a delicate boy he is.

He cherished every single inch of Jungkook.

He kept telling Jungkook how beautiful and precious he is.

Jungkook was so thankful to have such a great husband who loves him a lot.

Yes, Taehyung and Jungkook are married now.

They got married two months after Jungkook told Taehyung about his pregnancy.

...........................................................................................................

Jungkook woke up with a bad mood.

He was seven months pregnant now and his mood swings had become worst.

Taehyung was sleeping restlessly.

After their love making session, he went to sleep but Jungkook woke him up at 4.00 am to buy him strawberries.

This has been happening since the last seven months.

But Taehyung would never say no to Jungkook. Even if he sometimes tried to tell him to go to sleep, Jungkook would start crying on top of his lungs.

When Taehyung brought the strawberries home he saw Jungkook already sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung was left dumbfounded.

He went back to sleep but his little wifey woke up early in the morning in a bad mood.

He kept stomping around here and there, making Taehyung's sleep more restless.

Finally, Taehyung gave up and got up from the bed.

When he came out of the washroom he saw Jungkook sitting on the bed with a pout on his face and he was sighing loudly, purposely.

Taehyung chuckled and sat next to him.

"What made my baby all grumpy?"

Jungkook did not reply. Instead he turned his back towards Taehyung and his pout got bigger.

"Oh come on baby tell meeee," Taehyung whined.

"I told you to buy strawberries and cheesecake last night but you only bought strawberries."

"Oh I'm sorry baby. I completely forgot."

Jungkook's eye's got teary.

"I'm doing all the work here! I'm carrying the baby! And you can't even remember what the baby's mommy want!"

Taehyung panicked seeing tears in Jungkook's eyes.

"Baby I'm so so so sorry. You know what I'll buy you cheesecake Right now!"

"Really?"

"Yeah and even banana milk!"

"Yayyy!"

Jungkook smiled widely and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"You are the best hubby ever," Jungkook said and pecked Taehyung.

"Anything for you my darling," Taehyung said with so much love.

Both of them went to the bakery and bought a lot of pastries, cheesecake and banana milk.

After buying these things they went to buy some clothes for their son.

Yes, they are having a boy.

When they were walking towards their car, they felt like someone was following them.

Actually only Taehyung felt that and his protective husband mode got activated.

He wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and walked him towards the car carefully.

Just as Jungkook was about to sit in the car with Taehyung's help a voice caught their attention.

"Not so soon homewrecker," Areum smirked.

"Areum what the fuck are you doing here?" Taehyung growled and hid Jungkook behind him.

Jungkook put his hand on his baby bump out of instinct, like he is protecting his baby.

"Oh don't mind me I'm just here to get rid of this bitch and his unwanted baby," Areum took out a gun from her pocket.

"JUNGKOOK GET INSIDE THE CAR!" Taehyung shouted.

__________________________________

Author laughs evilly.

But tbh I didn't think about writing this type of angsty scene in this chapter until someone mentioned in the last chapter that "I hope Areum doesn't harm the baby or Jungkook" and my evil mode activated.