Chapter 17

Taehyung's POV

I woke up with Areum cuddling the hell out of me.

I tried to push her away from me the whole night but she wouldn't bulge.

Finally I managed to get out of her grip.

I wanted to sleep with my baby bunny but I didn't want to make Areum suspicious more than she already is.

I think Jungkook already went to his college and I'm late for work.

I texted Jungkook asking why he didn't wake me up and I was supposed to always drive him to college to which he replied that he didn't wanna wake me up moreover Areum was in the room too so he went to college with our driver.

When I got out of shower, Areum was already awake and she went to the bathroom.

I was fixing my tie and Areum came out of the washroom with only a bath robe tied very loosely.

She bit her lips walking up to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and placed my arms on her waist, trying to seduce me.

"How about you don't go to work today and we have some fun baby," she said, trying to sound seductive.

"How about I go to work today and you shut the fuck up," Taehyung said, nonchalantly.

"Come on Taehyungie! It's been years since you even touched me! Come on let me give you the pleasure of your life."

"Don't wait up for me. I'll eat dinner outside today."

With that being said, Taehyung took his laptop and went to his office.

Areum's POV

"That's it! I really need to do something about that Jungkook!"

"Taehyung never liked me anyways but he dislikes me even more after that Jungkook came in our lives."

"I was so stupid to think that Taehyung will never choose Jungkook over me. Jungkook is very good looking and his personality is sweet too so he's a big threat to me!"

"I need to discuss this matter with Jungkook's mom."

Author's Person's POV

After college, Jungkook went to Taehyung's office.

Right now Taehyung and Jungkook were making out with each other hungrily.

Jungkook was on Taehyung's office table and Taehyung was between his legs.

Taehyung knew that this was cheating and cheating is wrong, very wrong.

He would tell everyone including Areum about him and Jungkook soon but he needs to do some things before revealing the truth about their relationship.

He will tell Daehyung to divorce Jungkook. In this way Daehyung will be free too and can marry the person he actually wants to in future.

And about Jungkook, Taehyung will marry Jungkook.

Taehyung will make Jungkook his Kim Jungkook.

He is just waiting for the right time.

"I love you," Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"I love you more," Taehyung kissed his forehead.

Mrs jeon's POV

"Don't worry too much about it Areum."

"How can I not worry? Your fucking son is trying to take my husband away from me!"

"It's simple just order your son to divorce him and kick him out of your house! Let him live on the streets," Mrs Jeon replied casually.

"Do you think it's a good plan?"

"Yes it is. I married him to your son for our company's benefit anyway but Taehyung isn't collaborating with us and refused to help us gain some reputation through him. So Jungkook is of no use. Do whatever you want to do with him."

"Perfect!" Areum smirked.

Author's POV

Mr and Mrs Jeon treat Jungkook like this because he is not their son.

Jungkook is the son of Mr Jeon's brother who was a very kind and famous businessman but both him and his wife died in a plane crash unfortunately.

Jungkook's grandfather was very old and he raised him till Jungkook was 3 cause he died as he became very old. Before dying he made Mr Jeon promise that he would take care of his little Jungkookie but Mr and Mrs Jeon never fulfilled that promise.

They both were very selfish and never wanted a child anyway.

That's why they never gave Jungkook the love he was always craving for his whole life.

That was until he met Taehyung. Taehyung made Jungkook feel loved and alive again.

_____________________________

Maybe I'll update tomorrow too. But no promises.