Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

I was getting ready to go out with Taehyung.

I wore a white shirt with black jeans. I don't know why but I wanted to look good for Taehyung.

After getting ready, I went down and saw Taehyung already waiting for me.

I went near him and smiled while blushing a little cause this was my first time going out with him.

"Hi," I greeted shyly.

"Hey," he said nonchalantly.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Ok then."

Taehyung's POV

When I saw Jungkook come down, I was once again left awestruck by his beauty. God really has favorites, doesn't he? I told him to go wait near my car and I'll just go and grab my wallet quickly.

After I grabbed my wallet, I also went to my car and opened the passenger's seat door for him resulting in a light red color adorning his soft cheeks.

He said a soft "Thank you" and I went to the driver's seat while chuckling.

I started the car and we went to the mall.

After we arrived at the mall, I noticed Jungkook looked extremely nervous and hesitant. He was taking deep breaths.

Without any second thought, I held his hand.

I guided him to different stores and shops while holding his small delicate hand.

It was obvious that this gesture of mine was making him extremely flustered, considering his blushing cheeks.

"I am sorry T-Taehyung, for troubling you but it's just that I have social anxiety and I hate crowded places."

"Hey it's okay, you're not troubling me," I smiled, causing him to smile too.

"Lets go to the Gucci store," I said excitedly and he nodded, giggling.

We shopped and bought a lot of things. Jungkook kept telling me that he doesn't need anything but I bought him a lot of clothes that will look so beautiful on him and a lot of pretty accessories too.

I saw a diamond bracelet with a little purple heart in the middle.

I secretly bought the bracelet and went to Jungkook.

I hurriedly took his wrist and made him wear the bracelet.

It looked so pretty on his milky soft skin.

He smiled softly at the bracelet and me while I was grinning sheepishly at him.

"But this is so expensive Taehyung. You already bought me so many things," he said while pouting.

"It's worth it Kookie don't worry."

"Kookie?"

"Why? You don't like it?"

"No! I love it! It's a cute nickname Tae. My Noona calls me Kookie."

"Tae huh?" I said chuckling, smirking a little.

"Sorry it slipped out from my tongue," He said, nervously.

"No no Kookie. I love it. You can call me Tae anytime you want."

"Thank you!"

"Anytime."

Third Person POV

After shopping, Taehyung and Jungkook went to eat dinner in a fancy restaurant that Taehyung owns as it was already dinner time by the time they left the mall. They were so lost in each other's company that they lost the track of time. The whole day, they shared a lot of things about their life to each other and their hidden feelings for each other grew stronger.

When they arrived at their home, they saw Areum waiting for them in the living room.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook greeted her but instead of greeting back she said,

"Where were you both the whole day? You said you were going to the mall but look at the fucking time!"

"Calm down Areum. We just lost the track of time."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You are not so irresponsible but what happened to you today?"

"Areum you know what? I am too tired for your shits right now. Goodnight."

With that Taehyung again held Jungkook's hand and went upstairs.

They both said goodnight to each other and went to their own rooms.

Meanwhile Areum was so angry.

"I know what you are planning Jungkook. You're trying to take my husband from me? Just wait and watch how I will make you so miserable and your life a living hell!"