Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV

I was in deep thoughts, thinking about me and Taehyung. I had so much fun with him when we went to the mall.

But Areum was glaring at me when we came back.

She looked extremely scary.

Why is she so mean to me?
What did I ever do to her?

Daehyung came out of the washroom.
He had just showered.

"I heard you went to the mall yesterday with Dad."

"Yeah I did."

"Hope you had fun."

"Thanks."

"So you have any plans today?"

"No, I'm just gonna study. My college is starting from next week."

"Well, that's great! Study well and make me proud," Daehyung joked while chucking.

Jungkook laughed at his silliness too.

"By the way I heard your parents are coming to visit tomorrow."

"O-Oh," Jungkook looked displeased.

"Yeah. Goodnight Jungkook."

"Good night."

Time skip to morning

Taehyung's POV

I was busy doing paperwork in my study room.

Today was Saturday so I do paperwork at home on Saturday instead of going to the office.

Suddenly someone opened the door, harshly.

"Taehyung you went to sleep last night and didn't answer me! So I want answers now!"

"Areum what do you mean? What answers?"

"Stop acting so naive!"

"Will you tell me what are you even talking about?"

"I am talking about Jungkook!"

"Oh now I get it. Areum I'm not supposed to   answer you about every single thing! I took Jungkook out to the mall cause I thought he might be getting bored at home. That's it! Nothing else! Stop bugging me now and let me do my office work!"

"You were even holding hands with him!"

"Yeah, so?"

"That's not okay! I don't wanna see him anywhere near you anymore!"

"Areum I had enough! Can't you see I'm too busy for your nonsense! Get the fuck out!"

"Taehyung-"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

Areum flinched and went out of the room.

Areum's POV

"That little shit! What did he do that my husband already likes him so much in just two or three days!"

"I need to do something about him."

"I know Jungkook is trying to seduce my husband. But Taehyung will never cheat on me. Too bad for Jungkook," She smirked.

"That Jungkook is nothing infront of me so I don't even need to worry about him anymore cause I know Taehyung will never like him in that way when he already has such a pretty and great wife," she smiled proudly and satisfied.

Third Person's POV

Taehyung rubbed his forehead and massaged his temples.

He was having a headache because of Areum.

He heard a knock on the door.

"WHAT?" He yelled, thinking it's Areum again.

"S-Sorry I'll come some other time. I didn't mean to disturb you."

It was Jungkook.

"No no. Jungkook come inside," he smiled.

"Hi Taehyungie," Jungkook said shyly.

"Hi Kookie. Do you want something?"

"No I just wanted to see you," He said while blushing and fidgeting with his fingers.

"Well I'm glad you did. I wanted to see you too. Come and sit."

They both talked with each other for hours and hours. They always enjoyed each other's company alot.

_________________________
Hi guys! I'm so sorry for updating so late. But my college just started so I'm really busy these days.

Keep in mind that if I don't update this book fast then I'm probably busy in college. Don't worry I'm not going to abandon this book ever. I will finish this book soon but sometimes the updates will be late because of my studies.

Take good care of yourselves.