Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV

I was so stressed because of all the paperwork in my office.

I'm finally went to my home after working in office from 6:45 am to 9:30 am.

My office work is not always stressful.

There was just too much work pending today.

I can't wait to see my bunny- I mean Jungkook.

Just by watching him, all my stress is gone.

I went inside the house and saw Jungkook walking down the stairs.

"Taehyungie you're back!"

"Yes Kookie."

"Welcome home."

"Thank you.'

He took off my coat and also took my briefcase from me.

"You don't have to do it bunny. I'll do it myself."

"No Taetae I'll take this you just relax and go eat dinner. I made your favorite food today."

"Thank you so much petal. I appreciate it alot."

"Anything for you."

"Taehyung when did you come back?" Areum asked.

"Just now."

"Oh, I'll ask the maids to prepare dinner for you. Go and fresh up in the meantime."

"No need. I already made food for Taehyungie."

"Making food for my husband is not your job! Go and wash the dishes! The maids will make dinner for him."

"Areum don't you dare talk to him like that! And why would he wash the dishes? That's the maid's job not his! Now go somewhere else. I don't wanna ruin my mood, listening to your bullshit."

"This not fucking bullshit! If anything is bullshit then it's this Bitch's existence!" She said pointing to Jungkook.

"Areum!" Taehyung yelled. He raised his hand to slap the shit out of Areum but Jungkook stopped him.

Seeing tears in Jungkook's eyes, Taehyung abruptly stopped and calmed down.

He went towards Jungkook and hugged him tightly.

"Now you're comforting him instead of your own fucking wife!"

"Fuck off."

"What did you say?"

"I said FUCK OFF BEFORE I COMPLETELY LOSE MY PATIENCE!" Taehyung yelled his lungs out.

"Fine! I'm going. But you're coming with me."

"No!Just go Areum for fuck's sake! You know what? Stay here."

Areum was very confused. But her eyes widened when she saw Taehyung carried the crying Jungkook in bridal style and went upstairs.

"What the fuck!"

She went upstairs and banged on the door continuously because Taehyung had locked the door.

"Taehyung what the hell do you think you're doing? Open the fucking door!" She yelled.

Meanwhile, Taehyung sat on the bed with the now quietly sobbing Jungkook in his lap.

"Hey baby, look at me," he said softly.

"S-She called me a b-bitch."

"She's a bitch herself. Not you baby."

"She is always fighting with you because of me and you get stressed. I-I am really sorry."

"Hey hey shhhh baby it's not your fault. She has always been like this. Stop crying now please for me?"

Jungkook nodded and placed his head on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung looked down to see Jungkook sleeping on his lap due to exhaustion with a pout on his face.

Taehyung placed him on the bed and cuddled him.

Both slept very peacefully that night.

________________________

I don't know why I'm so lazy.