①Meet Fairy High☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Hi there! This is @smilepuppies, a total NaLu shipper..... This is my first fanfiction, so please don't judge if it's terrible. Anywho, here ya gooooo!!!!!!! This chapter is dedicated to @riverfang1000, one of my besties!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________

Natsu P.O.V.

Yooooo! I'm Natsu Dragneel, currently a student of Fairy High. Don't think of me as stuck up, but.....

I'm the most popular guy in Fairy High. My girlfriend, Lissanna, is the most popular girl in Fairy High. She's also head cheerleader of the cheer squad. I love her, she's been my crush since 5th grade. She says she doesn't think much of me, but I know better. She lllllikes me, as my best bud, Happy would say. He's a freshman, like Romeo and Wendy (I always try my best to get them together), but he has a strange obsession with acting like a cat. He's like Carla, and PantherLily. They're all freshman. Me? I'm halfway through Junior. The rest of my buds are with me: Erza and Mira the demon twins, Ice Princess Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, Jellal, Loke, Lissanna, and lots more. Master Makarov is our principal, along with vice principal Mavis. They're all dear to me. If someone tries to hurt one of them, I'd give him a punch in the face.

Welcome to Fairy High!!!!!!!