❷Flashback(◎_◎)

Hi again minna! I'm back with more fairy high fanfics!!!!!! I hope you like it..... Enjoy!

_______________________________

Lucy P.O.V.

I quickly waved bye to my driver, Capricorn-sama, and ran to the large school gates, trying to stay out of sight. I didn't want anyone to find out that I came from a very wealthy business, the Heartfillia co. My dad is Jude Heartfillia, who absolutely hated me. He keeps on blaming me. For killing his wife, Layla Heartfillia. I had to agree, it was pretty much my fault.

Flashback

Mommy!!! Come on!!! I can't wait to go to the park! I wanna go onto the swings!!! OOOOHHHH or the slide! Waaaaa!!!!! Which one??

"Hmmm.... how about first, lets go get some ice cream from the store across the street. Then we can figure out what we can play on," my mom suggested.

"YAYYYYYYY!!!!! ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!"

We soon walked out of the shop, and started walking back to the park, me in front, not noticing that there was a man stalking me and mom, creeping up to capture mom. She screamed, as the guy snatched her up, and took her away.

Later on, my dad punished me harshly for what had happened.

"WHY YOU !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(* WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP YOUR )(*&^%$#@$%^&*(*&^%$% MOTHER", he shrieked with fury, lashing out a whip at me. I didn't move, as tears slid down my eyes, non-stop. I knew I did wrong, so I let him punish me for hours.

End of Flashback

______________________________________

Tears started to flow through my eyes again, as I took off my fake glasses, and tried to wipe my tears off my arm, which was still slightly bleeding from the reccent beatup from my dad. Yes, from age 8 to now, he never stopped beating me up. I wore a long sleeved shirt to cover that up.

Still lost in thought, I started looking for my locker, trying to blink back the remaining tears. Now where is that stinkin' locker........... I thought to myself, trying to distract myself. Suddenly, I slammed into into something, crashing onto the floor, and falling on my injured arm and head, which made me wince in pain, as the world came dark around me, and I lost my consciousness.

Natsu P.O.V.

I was walking along the lockers, holding my girlfriend's hand when suddenly someone crashed into my stomach.

"Owww...." I grumbled, trying to see who had rudely knocked into me. Lissanna just hugged me, saying,

"Shhhh Natsu, its okay.... just some nerdy girl bumped into you. She should really be more mannerful, and watch where she's going. None of this is your fault you know.... Come on, lets go before our reputation is ruined by this dweeb."

I didn't want my reputation ruined, but I still looked back at the girl. Sure, it was rude, but everybody makes mistakes right? So I let go of Lissanna's hand, motioning she should go, and wait for me in our first period class: Science. She hesitated, but slowly nodded as she headed into the classroom. It was the first time I looked at her. I noticed that she was.... bleeding? Oh god, oh god, what am I gonna frickin' do? Although she looked like a total nerd, I picked her up, bridal style, and went to see our school nurse, Mrs. Poluchka. As I headed there, I saw heads turn, and stare at me, and wispered. For the first time in years, I didn't care what they were saying.

I looked carefully at her face. She had blond hair, some of it tied up into a side ponytail with a blue ribbon. I couldn't see her eyes, but her lashes were- wait why am I thinking this? This is soooo wrong. Lissanna would be pissed. Guess I wouldn't tell her then.

Nurse's Office The sign said, as I rushed inside, placing the girl on one of the beds. Mrs. Poluchka ran to them, with a worried look in her eyes. She asked me,

"What happened?"