❹Science Class☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Hi minna! I really hate it when I have to keep you guys waiting..... So I'm not gonna! I'll try to add chapters really quickly..... Anyway arigatou for reading! Enjoy!
_______________________
Lucy POV
The salmon-pink haired boy, Natsu right? He had grabbed me by the wrist and started leading me in a tour of the school, well to the lockers to be exact. And my mistake, he wasn't leading me, he was dragging me along.
I stumbled along, trying to keep in pace with him, but he was too fast. Finally, we reached our destination: locker 351. I unlocked it, and flung it open, stuffing my textbooks, folders, and lunch inside. As I slammed the door shut, I noticed that Natsu was intensely watching me. I felt some warmth come onto my cheeks. Was I blushing? No way. I turned away, making sure he didn't see me. Thinking of an excuse, I asked him where the science class was. Not saying anything, he grabbed my arm and started dragging me there. Unfortunately, he had grabbed onto the arm where my dad had beat me up. I winced in pain, and an accidental shriek slipped out of my mouth. Instantly, I slammed my hand onto my mouth to prevent more coming out. Natsu looking at me worriedly for a second, before turning back around, looking to make sure nobody saw us. We arrived. He let go of me, and motioned me to follow him into the classroom.

The teacher walked in the same time as us. He waved casually to Natsu, who grinned and sat down. The teacher looked at me with a questioning face for a second, then his mouth curved into a warm smile.

"So, you must be the new girl, huh? What's your name?" He asked.

"Konichiwa sir, I'm Lucy Heartfillia," I replied.

"Ahhh.... Heartfillia. I've heard that name somewhere, but I just can't put my finger on it...... Oh well, why don't you have a seat next to Natsu, eh? Oh, and by the way, I'm Sir Gildarts III, head chief of round table pizza."
The class snickered.
"Just call me Mr. Gildarts."
"Hai!" I said, darting to my seat. Natsu smiled at me, but a girl with short white hair glared at him, making his face look guilty, as he turned back to face Mr. Gildarts.

BRRRRRIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________

Done! How do you like this part? It looks like Natsu is starting to have feelings for the new girl. BUUUUUUUT, he still loves Lissanna. Ehh? Love is fickle. ;P

ARIGATOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for the next chappie, where Lucy'll meet some new friends!!!

Arigatou,

smilepuppies