❶③Otaku Mira's Sushi*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

gomen. too lazy to write much in the author's note. enjoy! arigatou for reading!

Arigato,

Nicky~chan

<3

_______________________________________________________________

Mirajane POV

"L-L-LUCY?!" I stammered.

"Um, miss? Do I know you? Do you stalk me or something?"Lucy asked, pulling something from her purse. It was a book.

"Erm, I don't stalk ya Lucy.... You should know that by now! Don't you remember me?" I asked, shocked. She shook her head, which made my heart sink down to my stomach. How could she not remember her crazed otaku and matchmaking brained friend? Well, she was never exactly her friend, just an acquaintance, and she never really talked to her, just gave her friendly smiles when she visited the library during lunch, A/N: Remember, Mira was a librarian at Fairy High, but still.

"Who are you?" Lucy asked, bursting through my thoughts. Trying to to think positive, I thought,

"Maybe she received a magical potion where it would make her lose her memories. Or, or, maybe she just needs a little time to refresh her brain or something. Yeah. That's the reason."

Lucy POV

"I was the librarian of Fairy High." That's when it all came back to me. My first day of school at Fairy High. Me pretending to be a nerd. Mira, the really friendly librarian, except for those times when someone misplaced a book, or talked loudly. That's when she rampaged. Became a demon. Or some people would say: she snapped. Natsu fighting with my dad. Lisanna the creep. Gray the stripper. 'Titania' Erza Scarlet, the student body president of Fairy High. Levy my best friend, and total bookworm. The party. Me running away, because I was afraid to show my face to anybody that I knew.

Who knew those seven words could bring back so many memories?

"MIRA??????????????????????????????????????? EEEEHHHHH?????????????????? WHy THE HECK ARE YOU HERE IN TOKYO, JAPAN?????????" I practically shouted in Mira's ear (what's with me today, with me shouting in people's ears?)

"I think that goes for you too, Lucy...." she sweat dropped.

"Meh~........ I guess....... ANYYYWAYYYY can I see the menu please?"

"Sure!" She answered, her optimistic personality back again. She handed me two menus.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ten minutes later. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Hmmm.......... I think I'll have the chicken terryaki with a side of miso soup please! Oh, and some biscuits for Plue." I told the waiter. He had white hair pointed upwards, and he was always (for some random reason) kept on ranting ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ON AND ON AND ON AND ON about being a man or something.

"SURE LUCY! TERRYAKI AND MISO SOUP ARE FOR A MAN!!! AND BISCUITS ARE ALSO MANLY!!!" he bellowed, causing some other customers to turn their heads his way, with confused looks on their faces.

"Erm... I'm a lady, not a man...." I stated, even though I knew he wouldn't listen.

And he didn't.

"Ahem. I'll just have a salad..... *reads name tag* Elfman-san." my mom said, cracking the sort of awkward moment.

"ALRIGHT LUCY #2 WHO LOOKS LIKE LUCY WHO IS A MAN WHICH MAKES YOU A MAN TOOOOO!!!!!" and kept on talking about being a man is awesome, while walking back to the kitchen.