⑤Lunch(^ω^)

Hihi once again minna!! Here I am, smilepuppies, showing all of you my latest chapter, Lunch! Once again, thank you so much for reading! Comments, follows, and votes are appreciated!!! This chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends, @theluvers!! Arigatou once more minna! Enjoy!
_______________________________________

Natsu POV

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG ((walking to second period, History))

Flashback

I was staring at Lucy like an idiot, while smiling like I just won the lottery or something. Suddenly, Lissanna poked me on the arm, shooting daggers from her eyes. I swear, if looks could kill, I would be dead now. I snapped from my little trance, and back into reality. Feeling a little guilty for staring at a girl, other than Lissanna, I turned my head, and my attention back to Mr. Gildarts.

RRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG ((end of second period))

End of Flashback

I was walking to the lunchroom, looking for Lissanna. Instead I saw my best buddy Happy. I went over to him, and bro-fisted him, then passed him a fish sandwich. His eyes grew wide, and he smiled. He gave me a quick thank you, and went off to his next period class, since he was a freshman, he had lunch during fifth period. I was walking to the lunchroom once more, ignoring all the girls fangirling me, and the girls who were trying to get my attention. Then I saw a girl with short white hair. There she is! Finally! I sneaked up on her, then wrapped my arms around her waist. She yelped in surprise, but quickly smiled. Aw shoot. I love a person who gets easily annoyed. Oh well. No one is perfect. She already has many, many many great qualities. Well, I hope she forgot what had happened in first period.... She looks happy..... Yes! I bet she forgot about that already!

We walked into the lunchroom together, me swinging our hands together.

"Whatchya getting for lunch eh Lis?" I asked her.

"Hmmm.... I think I'll be getting the macaroni and cheese today!"

"Great choice! See you later!" I called, as we separated.

I sat down at our usual table, and pulled out my lunch, a meat and cheese casserole. Yum! I instantly devoured the casserole like I didn't have any food in days. Then I saw Lucy in the corner of my eye, walking into the lunchroom, looking confused of where to sit. I started to get up to invite her over to sit with us, but Ice Princess here shook his head, mouthing the words "nerd", and "reputation". Immediately understanding , I sat back down, feeling kind of guilty again. Seriously, what is up with me these days? First I help a nerd, then I start feeling guilty about not inviting her to sit with us during lunch? Luckily, I noticed Levy looking at me, and an idea struck in her head. She got up subtly, making sure nobody saw her, as she walked over to Lucy, and invited her to sit at a table right across from us. She looked at me, her eyes asking if this was a good idea. I nodded. She smiled at me, giving me two thumbs up. Good thinking Lev, as usual. I knew what she was up to. To watch over Lucy without anyone noticing, to make sure we could take care of her, without ruining our reputation. Levy sure was smart. I really praised her for that.

Levy POV

I saw the new girl, Lucy Heartfillia walk into the lunch room, looking very confused. Then I saw Natsu also look at her, and started to help her out, but then Gray here stopped him from doing the nice thing. What a baka. But I guess he had a good point. Nerds can't really sit with the populars. Suddenly, I got a brilliant idea. I subtly walked into her direction.

"Konichiwa Lucy! Don't know where to sit, eh? Don't worry, I have the perfect place for you to sit! Oh and by the way, my name is Levy McGarden." I asked her quietly, making sure not to attract any attention to me and Lucy.

"Konichiwa Levy-chan! Yes that would be very nice. Please lead the way!" Lucy answered, a big smile plastered onto her face. I lead her to a table across our table. I shot a glance at Natsu. He nodded, meaning he approved my idea. I smiled, giving him two thumbs up. I looked back at Lucy, who was happily munching on a cheese sandwich. I grinned again, leaving her to peacefully eat her lunch. I walked to the library.

When I entered the Fairy High Library, I waved to the librarian-assistant, Mirajane. She's a senior here. She's also president of Fairy High. Elfman and Evergreen are the assistant principals. They're juniors like me, and the rest of the gang, besides Romeo, Wendy, Carla, Happy, and Lily. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around. It was Gajeel Redfox, aka, my major crush. Don't tell anyone I said that. Or I'll come after you. Just kidding ;). Can't you see I'm too innocent to do those things??

"Sup shrimp," he said to me. A blush formed onto my cheeks.

"H-h-hi Gajeel," I stammered. Shoot. I'm making it too obvious. Mira saw me and Gajeel. She smirked, making kissy faces behind him. I snarled at her, showing her my purse. She paled, knowing my purse really hurts. She nodded, backing off, raising her hands in defeat. I looked back at Gajeel. He was looking at a book. I peeked around his arm, trying to see what he was looking at.
It was a book on dragons.
I snickered.
"I didn't know that you were a bookworm Gajeel!"
"Shaddup, shrimp. Just doing some..... Research......." He was seriously terrible at lying.
"Yeahhhh......" I said sarcastically.
"Tooooootally........"
"Yah shrimp," he grumbled.
I sighed, as I walked away, looking for a quiet spot to read.
"Hey can I read with you?" Gajeel sheepishly said, catching up to me, a small blush forming into his cheeks. I blushed as well.
"Sure, why not?" I said, motioning him to follow me.

Lucy POV
I was walking from my second period class: math. When I arrived at the lunchroom, I looked around to see where I could sit. Suddenly, a bluenette came to me, saying that she had a place for me to sit. I nodded, my spirits lifting. She motioned me to follow her, and we came up on a table. I smiled a thank you at her, and she smiled back. I quickly sat down, and pulled out my lunch, a cheese sandwich. I happily devoured it. While I was chewing, I started to notice my surroundings. I was sitting at a table with some girls and boys. They happily waved hi to me. I waved back to them, smiling. Then I went back to eating my lunch.
___________________________________
Soooooooo........... How'd ya like this chapter? I tried to make this one a little longer...... Stay tuned for the next chapter!
Don't forget to comment, like, and vote! Arigatou for reading! I really appreciate it!!!!!!
Arigatou,
Smilepuppies
<3