❶⑦The Life of Fairy Tail College( ' ▽ ' )ノ

IM BAAAACK HERE TO HAUNT YOUR NALU DREAMS MWAH HAH HA HA HAAAAAHAHAHHAAHAHAAA

Sorry if the story from now on starts to sound a little different, or some details are changing. I'm trying to finish this after like a year or something so IM SORRRRYYYYYY

Enjoy~

Nicky~chaaaaaannnnn

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
___________________

(^O^☆♪☆彡Lucy POV☆彡(^O^☆♪】

Ahhhhhhh....... A fresh start in a fresh new school. It seems so peaceful..... Absolutely nothing can ruin this beautiful day.....

"MORNIN' LUCY-SAN/LU-CHAN/LUCY/LOVE RIVAL!!!!!"

Eeeeeeeexcept for that.

"Uh, what are you all doing at my window...?? There's a door only five feet away from you.... Also, isn't it kinda creepy that you're developing Natsu's weird habit?" I said, sighing, and opened the window, causing everyone to tumble onto my bed. At the same time, Natsu is at his house, and sneezed.

"AYE TISSUE" -Happy.

"GRAY-SAMA IS MINEEEEE!!!" A random outburst courtesy of you-know-who.

"Sup." Gray said coolly, ignoring the fact that there was a teenage girl clinging on his leg.

"Mirajane sent us your location on google maps, so we decided to walk to Fairy Tail College with you!!" Erza replied coolly, pulling out a slice of cake from under my... Bed?!?! Where did that come from?

"Magic...." Erza suddenly whispered in my ear, making me jump.

"Erm... Okay, then since you're all here, just wait for me to get rea- wait where's Nat- holdup, why am I so calm GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!" I shouted, pointing to the door. Of course, nobody was listening, and they climbed out the window instead.

~Le timeskip cause I'm lazy and getting ready is boring anyway~

【*\(^o^)/* Natsu's House *\(^o^)/*】

Natsu was dreaming about a rabbit A/N: Lucy is the rabbit but he doesn't know that when it started ringing.

RRIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLAM!

"SHUT UPPPPPPP!!!!!!!"

Happy, who just happened to be walking into Natsu's room to ask for fish, heard this.

"UWAHHHHH NATSHU U NO LUV ME!!!!!!!!" He cried, slow-motion running out of his room.

"NUUUUUUU HAPPY I LOVE YOU A LITTLE LESS THAN LUCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" He desperately cried, chasing after Happy, still half asleep, so he tripped over his bedsheets.

"Mwah ha haahahahhahaaaaaaaa he admitted it!!!" Happy whispered to no one in particular while running. It turns out that he recorded all of that on his Nekophone, and wanted evidence of his obvious crush on Lucy.

"YOURE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL NATSU!!!!!!!!"

"FUDGE CAKES NUO"

He was late for class.