⑦Walking Home with a Battle Plan┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

MINNA!!!!! Welcome back to my humble home, aka my story :) DId you like the last chapter? I tried to make it longer to make sure its actually a chapter, not just a page chapter.........

ANYWAY, I dedicate this chapter to one of my best friends, @overacupoftea! She's amazing.............. :) read her nalu fanfic! Its AWESOME. Not kidding.

ANYWAY (again),

Arigatou for reading! Don't forget to

like

comment

follow

vote!

arigatou,

smilepuppies

<3

_________________________________

Previously on Troubled Love (NaLu FANFICTION):

I started out the door. Someone suddenly grabbed my arm, and turned me around.

Lucy POV

"Let go of me!" I said, struggling to get free from the person's grasp. I looked up. It was Natsu. A small blush formed onto my cheeks for about a second, then it immediately went away.

"Why are you leaving so early?" He asked me in a worried tone.

"Oh, I think I just ate too much or something..... I feel kind of sick, so I decided to head back home. My house isn't too far away from yours. I can just walk." I lied. Yes, I felt bad for lying, but what else could I do?

"It's already midnight. It'll be too dark, and dangerous for you. Let me walk you home." He said stubbornly.

"NO! I-I-I mean no, I'm fine. I can take care of myself." I stammered, because I was actually about to head back home, as in back to my father's mansion (which is about 30x my mansion's size). He wouldn't be worried, but he still needed his daily dose of beatings. I'll admit, I was afraid to return back there, but I still needed to pay for my crimes. You know, the one where my mom got kidnapped...........

"I won't let you go home by yourself."

HE IS SO STUBBORN!!!

I sighed in defeat.

"Fine. You can walk with me home."

Natsu POV

"Yes!" I thought in my mind.

Nobody POV

Lucy and Natsu walked side by side, the full moon above them.

Lucy POV

I had to walk home with Natsu. He was really nice and cute, but it was kind of awkward at night. But still kind of comfortable. not being all alone. His body heat was radiating off of me, which made my goosebumps quickly go away. As I walked on with him, I thought that this was really wrong. We were holding hands, under the full moon, and I'm depending on his heat to stay warm. But in a way, I felt a lot safer when he was by my side. When we were 3/4 of the way home, I stopped him and said that I could walk the rest of the way. He stubbornly said no but then I cut him off, sprinting away, and ditching him. Looking behind me, to make sure he wasn't following me, which he wasn't, I sighed in relief, and turned to head back to my father's mansion.

When I arrived, my father greeted me with the usual. A punch in the arm. Today he gave me an extra. A punch in the face.

Ow......... I thought, not saying anything.