①❻Remix of (a sort of) Episode ①!?(・_・;?)\(0○0)/

I dedicate this chapter to YOU
@pattylally ;)

OMFG K VIEWSSSSS AAAAAHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUUUCHH I FEEL SO :D

Thank you all 4 supporting my story :3

Oh and SKluvsCHEESE and I have created an account called NCSKwriters and started a collab story about the writers block plague :D we would be super happy if you read, voted, commented, followed (us) and enjoyed it!!!!

Hope you all like my new style of writing!!!!

Now enjoy this story! :D

Nicky~chan
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
_____________

【☆〜(ゝ。∂)☆彡morning: Lucy POV☆彡☆〜(ゝ。∂)】

*beep beep beep*

Ugh, stupid alarm clock. I don't even go to school anymore.....

Oh wait.

MUST APPLY TO GO TO FAIRY TAIL COLLEGE!!!!!!!

I scrambled out of bed, quickly got dressed, and ran out the door.

If you saw a blonde girl with messy hair, wearing a blouse that was buttoned up wrong, running through the streets like a madwoman, that would most likely be me.

Then I heard fangirl shrieks.

"What's all the commotion?"

"AHHHOMFG SALAMANDER. IS. HERE. AHHHHHHH!!!!!" One girl fangirled.

"OMG HE'S LIKE. SO HOT." Another squealed.

"I heard, he goes to THE best school in all of Fiore: FAIRY TAIL COLLEGE!!!!" A third one shrieked.

"Fairy Tail College? As in, Fairy Tail College Fairy Tail College? AHHH MUST. MEET HIM!!!"

Well that was a disappointment. That 'salamander' had some sort of love potion that made girls go all over him.

And then Natsu had randomly appeared and helped (not intentionally) by breaking the potion's effects, somehow.

But at least the dude, he called himself Bora, the Salamander, invited me to a party, to help me get into Fairy Tail College.

Well, gotta get ready for the party!

"HAHAHAAAAAA WELCOME TO MY SLAVE HOUSE!!!" 'Salamander', or Bora yelled maniacally.

"AHH!!!!!" My keys were gone!

"Come on, missy!!!"

Then, I think you can guess who literally crashed the party

"Good afternoon, Lucyyyyyy!!!!!!!"

"Ummmmm hi?"

"Whatchya doing?"

"Oh, I'm just sitting here with my besties, pigging out on chocolate and cheese (SKluvsCHEESE REAAADDDDDD) while playing truth or dare until you crashed the party" I said sarcastically, while making an attempt to hit one of Bora's evil partners.