❶⓪Death Always Comes By part ❷

Previously on Death Always Comes By part 1-

"A-arigatou?" I stammered, my brain still trying to process what just happened. No answer. I opened my eyes. I was sitting on....

Lucy POV

I opened my eyes, and looked down to see who I was sitting on. My eyes widened. It was my very own father, Jude Heartfillia. I jumped up, knowing (not trying to deny it anymore) that I was a little bit on the 'heavy' side....

Jude lay there, motionless. Erza just happened to come out from the kitchen, holding a small plate with a bunch of cake stuffed into her mouth. She gasped, the fork in her other hand dropping with a loud clatter. Understanding immediatley, she whipped out her phone and dialed 911.

"Mmph-PUFECE! PHEWE PHIS PHAE-" Erza tried to speak, but Natsu interuppted, snatching the phone away from her.
"YO! THERE IS A MAN IN THE HEARTFILLIA CO. MANSION UNCONSIOUS ON THE FLOOR GET YOUR (censored) OVER HERE NOWW!!!!" Natsu screeched into the phone. When he was done, he slammed the phone shut. Then he looked around at his surroundings. There was an Erza with a very dark aura, a Gray that was shaking his head, and a Happy staring at him in shock, mouth wide open (like gray earlier).
~timeskip-11 minutes~
Bee do bee do bee do bee do (much like the minion noise from despicable me :3)
Some paramedics came rushing out of the truck, carrying a stretcher. They ran through (and I mean THROUGH) the house. Then placing father onto the stretcher, they ran back inside the truck. A man with orange hair came to us, asking questions.
"Who here is any how related to Jude???"
I quietly raised my hand.
"Me," I simply responded.
"Your name, miss?"
"Lucille Heartfillia"
"Good, come with me then. Oh and call me Loke." He said, taking out his hand. I shook it. Then he led me into a blue Ferrari.
~time skip-2 hours~
I sat patiently in the waiting room, silently crying my eyes out. Natsu and Gray gave me a reassuring hug. Happy sat next to me, playing on his iPhone. Erza was still eating cake.
"You may come into Jude's room, Lucille." A nurse motioned me to follow her. I got up, hoping for the best.
"How's he doing Cana?" I asked the doctor, reading her name tag which said Cana Alberona.
"....."
I cleared my throat, and asked her again.
"Ahem. How's my father doing Cana Alberona?" She flinched when she heard a hint of annoyance in my raising voice and temper. As you can see, I have a pretty bad temper that can be easily unleashed.
"W-well, the t-thing is, he's dead. I'm so sorry for your loss." I pushed her aside, running- no sprinting over to his side.
"FATHER!!" I shrieked, tears already slipping down my cheeks.
~timeskip-at 10 pm~
I stood in front of the Hearfillia co. Mansion. Not saying anything. Natsu and the others left an hour ago. I was still in shock that I, Lucille Heartfillia, aka lucy Heartfillia, have killed both my mother and father.
~timeskip-morning~
"We have arrived in Tokyo. Please take your luggages with you. We hope you had a great flight." The plane announcer said over the loudspeaker. I grabbed my pink and blue suitcase and headed out the plane door.
_______________________________

Like this chapter? Hope you do! Arigatou for reading! Sorry for the cliffhanger......

dont' forget to like comment follow and vote!

Arigatou,

~smilepuppies
<3