Bonus (soundtracks, thanks, qs)

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great week! I just want to say thank you guys so much for reading this book and support it! When I first started posting the first two chapters here, I thought that no one was going to read this because it is a story that is totally different from any other fanfiction written about our angel IU. I thought I wouldn't continue posting more chapters, but I was shocked to see that people actually read my book and liked it. I have written 32 chapters for this book so far, and I'm excited to be sharing them with you guys! I want to see your opinions on the story of this book so far. Do you think it's good? Bad? Whatever it is, comment down below and tell me what you think. What do you want me to improve, and what other things do you want to see in the story? What other characters do you want to see feature in the story? Are there any questions you want me to answer?

And yes, if you are wondering, I will be posting new chapters every Saturday and Sunday, so you guys won't have to worry about me not updating the story. I want to keep my updates consistent as much as possible so that you guys can have something to enjoy and hopefully look forward to on the weekends. Anyways, enough of me rambling. I just wanna say thanks again! You guys have no idea how much this means to me. 

As a bonus, here are the soundtracks or songs that inspired this story and made it come to life! I will also be explaining briefly how the songs relate to the story.

Lee Jihyuk's soundtracks:

1. Start over - Gaho (Jihyuk's fresh start when he became Jieun's bodyguard)

2. Hallelujah - Kim Feel (Jihyuk's struggles when he was bullied during his childhood, his painful memories with his mother..)

3. An ordinary day - Jung Seung Hwan (Again, talking about Jihyuk's struggles as well as his thoughts and feelings on Jieun's pain and struggles)

Lee Jieun's soundtracks: 

1. Eight - IU ft. Suga (I think this is self-explanatory)

2. My sea - IU (This one is also self -explanatory)

3. Adult - Sondia (Jieun's struggles and pain, how she chose to deal with it alone)

There are more soundtracks as the story and their relationship progresses, so stay tuned for that! Also, comment down below what is you favorite song and drama from IU!