competition💀

it was a quite morning when the hell and enfer grp entered the school campus....but strangely.....the school was too much calm....like you know..the calmness before storm??

"joon hyung...is something going to happen today??"  tae asked getting weird feeling...

"don't know...tae it strange today right??"

"yes ..hey chim was there any test or submission day today???"

"umm.....no?? history test is on monday...science test on saturday..."

"and today is wednesday...so why this strange calmness???" tae asked getting confused...

on cue they saw the hell grp coming towards them with hobi..

"is something today??" both jimin and hobi asked together 

"its strangely calm..." jin said frowning...

"lets ask him..." yoongi suggested looking at a boy who was looking something in his bags..

"hey..." tae called making the boy jump on his feet..

"oh-ohh sorry..." the boy said 

"umm is something strange today?? like unlikely calm today. why??"

"you don't know???" the boy shouted suddenly making the boys flinch..

"if we knew why the hell we would ask you!!!" yoongi said scoffing...

"umm sorry....so we came to know that the final papers were stolen by some student..." he said making the boys gasp..

"o-ohh thx you can go..."

"shit!!"

"shit indeed!! papers are stolen like final yr papers!!!" jimin said gasping..

"who ever did is really daring man!!"

"but its wrong!!"

"we know peach....no one said to give that person noble award..." jungkook rolled his eyes replying

"ughhh i never said to do that!!" por tae's shoes stumped on ground hard...

"but you said its wrong!!!" jungkook said mimicking...

"you need deep voice to mimic my soulmate dumby..." jimin said smirking..

"ohh my voice is deep enough to throw someone to edges... " jungkook said smirking this time 

before they can ask what it means the bell ranged making them separate..

***********

all of them were in their respective classes..

"students you all are called in assembly hall..."the announcement went on  for 3 min...

"huh why they are calling right now??" tae asked to no one actually...

"well if you don't like their calling how about me??" a boy said with a flirty face making him gag... but before he can speak someone else beat him to it...

"ohh how about me or i should say my fist?? really its calling you since first day...so???" the poor boy sprinted off to hall

"you really have a lot of pet dogs huh?? can't keep them under control??"jungkook asked turning towards tae...

"can say the same for you...found one barking in canteen that you are his bOyfrIenD......took hardly 5 minutes to knock some sense ....what they find in you??" tae said folding his hands on his chest...

"same thing that you found while giving me lap dance...the one you squeezed....the one that was poking you...." he whispered leaning forward trapping him in between...