hani💀

both of them were now sitting infront of not one...but 7 fathers.....who were sighing every now and then looking at their face...

"we are still younggggg!!!"

"tae....you are 19 and kook is almost 21...no where near young...." both sunk down in couch as mr. jung deadpanned the truth....

"but allll these office work....its not for us dads!!!!" their dads knew both of them are running away...they can handle the company the best...but they are running back..

"...you two can handle it the best....best than ever...so yeah you two will handle VK deals...no more discussion....in my study room at sharp 7 in evening. get out" both just sighed listening to MR. jeon....

.

.

.

.

.

"are we really going in there?? like can't we just...you know escape?" jungkook just rolled his eyes at tae's suggestion...

"yeah sure....and make them parade whole Seoul cops behind us??"  tae just pouted slapping jungkook's biceps

"it was just one timeee!!!!! and that was also for 30 minutes!!!! and not my mistake they didn't put a board there for no entry!!!"

"apple....30 minutes ...whole seoul cops behind us parading and tracking us ......is normal to you???"

"umm ...yeah? isn't it their work?? to look after our safety?? they were doing that only...what if we got lost in the forest and a giant bear ate us!!!!"

"*sigh*....it would be cannibalism apple..if he ate you....a bear eating another cute bear.....he might take you with him and feed you bananas and keep you as her child.....i would't mind tho...at least you will eat daily..." jungkook shrugged getting smacked on his biceps....

.

.

after an eternity....

"lets get over it....."  both entered....

"ohh my boys are here...good..so lets cut the chase....unlike others..you two have to go out side the country.." both had their eyes wide open....

"okay....so we are back in our country after so long only to get kicked out...again....where???"

"Japan...Tokyo..." both had a spark in their eyes...even tho they went to most countries they never got the chance to go to japan....

"alone.....just you two..." both nodded vigorously and stood up to go outside when Mr.jeon spoke something....

"you are going there for business matters......at least know what the work is brats...."

both sat back smiling sheepisly....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
both were now packing...yeah too soon but its their choice they want to enjoy somedays before they get engaged in work....

"kooooo i want that hoodieee plssssss!!!!!!" tae was whining for jungkook's black hoodie while jungkook was packing ..........his necessities....

"no."