dean's office💀

they went to the stage for the trophy....

"congratulation bangtan...god's will is proud of you all..."

"aah bangtan...congratulations...to be honest kids..i feel bad for you all..as i know the dean, how much strict and stone hearted he is....-"

"ohh you got some wrong information there Mr. yang...our dean is anything but those that you mentioned... well its not your fault..people often get jealous of others success so they try to spread some rumors...if i am not wrong it must be the flora bright..his students are always found in our school bunking or just up for a fight...."

"Sorry Mr. yang  jin hyung made no offence for the school or dean of flora bright...its the students mistake i am sure the dean is a humble man.... "

"ohh peach but you forgot that students of the school learns from the dean only..... see our dean Mr.hary he is so good at everything so we are like him!!...right Mr.yang?? " before Mr. yang could speak namjoon spoke..

"by peach he meant taehyung first of all...and yes i think Mr.yang also thinks the same as jungkook right, Mr.yang..."

"really you know i heard the student speak, that their dean enjoys what they do in our campus!!! Mr. yang can you imagine!!! "

"really jimin!!! gosh now i am thinking to whom i should blame??? dean  or students!!"

"both...of course...lets go..why are we even discussing its not like Mr.yang have anything to do with flora bright....." all of them bowed and took their leave keeping the mics that they were handed over on table with a smirk on their faces knowing the person they talked with was the dean  of flora high...

while Mr hary had tears brimmed in his eyes....he felt guilty for doing this...

"hey boys congrats!!"

"aww thanks mr. hairy!!! now keep this large trophy beside our group photo in your office to brag about it or i am stealing it!!!" jins threat was  playful but real..

the boys reached home to see it all decorated..

"CONGRATULATION BOYS!!!!"  the parents were waiting at their dorm...the boys wince at the  loud noise but soon smiled....

there evening was joy ful...celebrating  now they were resting on couch when jungkook voiced out..

"peach....remember i promised you something??" tae shuddered at the memory still nodded..

"then stay here i will be back in 5 min..."

"what did he promised tae??"

"jin hyung.....h-he said that within next 3 hours he will have both of them on their knees..." he was fiddling with the hem of his shirt pouting...

suddenly he heard a thud to which he looked up seeing the two boys who locked him up after beating him..

"i am a man of my words~.....now filthy bastards apologize to him and make sure never, i repeat never come close to him.." his words asserted so much dominance 

"w-we a-re sorr-rry" tae was raged listening to this...they tormented him when he was defence less, beaten him, called him names, and almost raped him if jungkook and hyungs weren't on time....and just a sorry?? just a fucking sorry?? 

"sorry....for what??for always calling me names? or for lusting over me?? ohh wait!! or for the one time where you almost raped me!!! huh?? sorry for WHAT!! OR so called SORRY FOR YOUR DEEDS THAT YOU DID TODAY!!!!!" he was red from all those screaming, tears were brimmed in his eyes..his hands were iching to beat them but by their busted lips, bruised jaw, bloodied nose,he was sure they are already beaten badly....