event💀

it was evening an almost all the guest had been arrived....but those for whom this party was organized were not present till now....the guest were murmuring...

"hah never knew the heirs were small kids!" one of them said...it was no doubt that alpha was a bitch...but well we have the top 7 HERE...

"well not our problem your parents never considered you as kid when you were grown up...like a child will always be a child for their parents.....*sigh* i feel pity for you Alpha dongsoo....poor you..."Mrs min said sighing but everyone can sense the mockery as alpha dongsoo was actually never loved by his parents becoz he was always after greed...wealth...and head alpha's position...

suddenly a man came running...

"Grand Alpha Jeon...*huff* they all are ready.." Mr. jeon beamed with happiness and motioned the man to call them down....

.......................

tae and jungkook were getting ready....jungkook was tying his shoe when the bathroom door opened reveal a walking human form of Lust....thats what jungkook things.....

" ...peach i know you are devil..there is no need to dress up as one..."jungkook said chuckling while  moving closure to tae who rolled his eyes at the comment....

"jungkook said chuckling while  moving closure to tae who rolled his eyes at the comment

"you your self wore something that never matches your personality.....seriously a walking devil in angels disguise hmm...." tae said trailing his index finger on jungkook's jaw flicking his chin.....

" tae said trailing his index finger on jungkook's jaw flicking his chin

jungkook snaked his arm around tae's waist and pulled his body closure.....tae tilted his head and circled his arms around jungkook's neck pulling his face near his own...

"what are you doing beautiful...hmm....playing with fire?" his deep hushed voice flipped something in tae....maybe his conscience thats why he gave a kitten lick to jungkook's ear then nibbling it softly with lips....

"uhh kitten....i am warning you...don't tease me...fuck!" he groaned as tae sucked on his neck ....

"i warned you kitten.." saying this jungkook nuzzled tae's neck intaking the scent that drives him  crazy....he started giving light kisses before he nibbled the skin with his teeth..