battle💀

its been a week...

beast and gray were out there practicing..

well it was a rare sight to see gray practicing as he is as lazy as yoongi...if not..he is more than yoongi....

"a-alpha!! h-help!!!" they both halted as they saw two women came to them running..

"hey what happened??" jungkook asked as soon as beast gave him the control back...

"s-some one is following me!!!" one of them said crying while the other one just looked back every time terrified..

they started crying loudly and both jungkook and yoongi looked at eachother not knowing what to do....

suddenly they got shocked as the two omegas latched onto them .....

"umm..hyung...call mom or someone pls!" jungkook said squeaking as he felt the omega clinging to him more than needed....

"um can you s-stand away pls" yoongi said as much as politely as he could but oh well...politeness is nothing now a days..

"you know kook...i hope jimin and tae doesn't come around now..." jungkook nodded agreeing while trying to peel off the omega....

and oh.....the devils were summoned,...

"whats going on here?"

 four of them whipped their heads towards the voice ....

"peach!! call mom...she just came running saying someone is behind her..." he reasoned out but tae doesn't seem satisfied...

"well then why the hell you two are sticking to them instead of trying to search who is behind them...." well tae had a point ...

"they didn't gave us a chance tae...kook you dork..i am afraid you will get accused of cheating even if tae is this understanding!!! tae chim...we both were practicing when they just came running and clinged to us...still now you can see....." 

yoongi cleared all the thoughts side glaring kook who was whining as the omega was not leaving him...

"you two..leave them..." jimin said calling them but the two just stared at him before clinging more and ohh...the worst mistake they ever did...

"I SAID LEAVE THEM!!!" 

the two omega flinched at the loud voice peeling their hands off the two....

"now whats your name..." tae asked coming forward and wrapping his arm around jungkook's biceps..making sure to show he is taken...

"my name julia..." the one with brown hair said looking at yoongi with teary eyes...

"and my name is mona....." taehyng nodded noticing how their eyes lingered at the alphas more than needed....

"lower your eyes omega!" tae muttered lowly making mona lower her eyes...

"mates?" she looked at jimin then shook his head..same as julia...

"hmm ......oh mom! you came..these two omegas..."

 tae explained the whole story to mrs. jung who nodded at every word..

"ohh sweeties....come with me children...i will show you rooms...you can stay here until you are safe...okay..." they both nodded and bowed to her before going with here...