deans office💀

they were at gate but no one can see them...or i should say their face...as they were wearing hoodie...

"so? lets go?" they all took deep breath and entered..the campus was same..but the students were somewhat different......new ones were added....

they were in assembly hall as new session was starting....

"okk students!! there are many new students and i want you to guide them not bully them!!" the teacher shouted the words GUIDE and BULLY loudly...

"ahh..miss fiya can say as much as she wants.its not like we will listen to them...also not when we have a new toy to play with...." 

tae knew it was about him as he was standing right in front of them..he can feel the gaze on him....he just wanted to turn around and punch them right on their nose but calm down when he felt a hand on his waist pulling him....

jungkook heard the talk and snaked his arms around tae's waist pulling him towards his body holding him securely.....protecting the boys from getting beaten on very first day....

...........................................

"....."

"what??"

"really?"

"what????"

"seriously you red headed bunny faced tailless creature!!! you really thought i wont know it was your doing!!!" 

so what was happening was...........

**few minutes ago....

other hyungs and jungkook were going towards their class where as tae was with jimin at their locker...

they both raised their hands to open the locker but.....

its stuck....no not the locker, ok the lockers stuck but there hands also are stick to the handle...

"chim.....m-my hand"

"same here tae..." both had horrified expression on their face...

"HELL!!!!"  they knew its them.....

**present**

so right now tae and jimin are glaring at yoongi and jungkook who are innocently looking at them...

"we will get it back on you!!!!" they went away stomping just to return back to them as their classes were at that side...

they were in class when some one poked tae from behind...

"what the fuck!!!" he whispered loud enough to let the person listen..

"oww sexy don't shout....teacher will hear you..." it was a new student....that was sure coz no old student will remain calm after seeing his face under hoodie...

"listen you blotted faced bitch..stop poking or i am might consider doing the same in your eyes...." his words were ignored....

"wow feisty huh?" before tae can reply another  voice meddled......