departure💀

they all were now in hall......discussing about something when the two new omegas came in hall giggling.....

"morning Head alpha.....morning everyone..." jungkook nodded his head ..others also did the same....

they all engaged back in their work...while the two were standing there...

after some time julia went away for something....

"why don't you sit down?" hobi asked feeling awkward as she was alone standing....

"oh okay...." mona said and others eyes went wide in shock as she settled her self beside jungkook.....

"oh dear you should not sit there!!" one of the maid said but mona just looked down ...she was about to stand up when namjoon said..

"its fine...let her be..." the maid just looked down embarrassed and went away....

mona was sitting beside jungkook...scooting closure every time she got a chance....

"umm will you pls sit a bit away..its just i am sensitive to smells...." jungkook said politely to which the girl nodded sitting a bit away....

they all were doing their work when they heard another voice..

"yeah...you should do that....make them guard that area securely...no one should enter..."

tae turned around after instructing the border Guard....

and no one needed to speak anything becoz his scent that filled in the atmosphere said it all...

the raging pheromones made everyones knees weak.....

jungkook looked at him with concerning look not knowing that mona had his shirt fisted in her hands...

"hey pup what hap-shit!" he said standing up but fell back as mona was clutching on to him...

"the fuck?" he shouted angrily....

"a-ahh" she whimpered thinking jungkook will comfort her like any other alpha who doesn't want to hurt omegas...........but well....

she didn't knew jungkook would never think about anyone if its not about his baby....

"pup..come over here..." tae went to him silently as jungkook took the other in his arms ....

"go away from here.." he muttered making mona's eyes wide...

"m-me?" 

"of course you!!" he growled making the girl shiver and run away from their....

she needs to know.......jungkook is nothing but a cold psychotic man for everyone if its about his family and his love....

"pup...are you tired hmm..." he asked caressing his waist softly getting a slight hum in reply..

"ohh koo i wanted to talk about something..." he said getting up but still settling in jungkook's lap....

"yeah?" 

"hyungs....we all are going to Devil's pack in two days..."

just like that he dropped the bomb....

"okayyyy..like we seven?" he asked to confirm to which he got a nod...

"but tae pare-"yoongi asked closing the file he was checking....