Devil💀

Right now it was seven against a whole army of 50 Alphas.

"Alpha back out, we promise we will stop it." Hoseok warned  glaring with his dark red eyes as a warning but the Alphas just laughed out taking it as empty threat.

One of the Alphas marched towards Jungkook but before he could reach out Tae wiped him from his existence. They all were shocked searching for the said Alpha and found him near the wall.

His face was dismantled while they were sure his bones are deeply damaged.

"Anyone else?" Jimin roared and the whole army was going to attack together but stopped as they felt another presence.

"What is going on here?" The whole army bend down on their knees while the seven were standing.

"You know what? lets cut the chase!" Taehyung said getting fed up of all the secretive identity.

"Who are you?" Namjoon asked getting ahead.

The man stared at them for sometime then revealed his hoodie.

They all gasped at the man, he was handsome, good looking but they could see two wings at his back.

"LET ME INTRODUCE MY SELF. I AM THE DEVIL.

After his introduction many gasped and many went on their knees for confessions and forgiveness, but the seven boys were frowning.

"What's the proof?"

Everyone fell silent at Yoongi's question. Most of the people were cursing at him for asking such question.

"HMM, I AM PLEASED TO SEE SUCH HUMAN. SAY, WHAT'S YOUR SIN THAT YOU ARE HERE?

His answer made them frown. Sin?

"Everyone who is present here is a sinner?" The Devil nodded his head in response.

"How is it possible that Everyone in our pack is a sinner? and why all Alpha?" His question made the Devil think for a second.

"CALL THE HEAD ALPHA OF THE PACK!" the pack members gulped, scared for their Head Alpha.

Now it was just the Head Alpha, the Devil and seven boys.

"Now mind explaining?" Jin said getting too much worked up.

"I-what? W-What explaining? Lord I already cleared about it in our deal!" The boys  looked at the Alpha wanting to know about the deal.

"What deal?" Taehyung asked but the Head Alpha just ignored his words.

"I Asked What Deal." He again asked pressuring every word making the Head Alpha scared but he remained persistent but Jungkook was done with his drama.

Within seconds he grabbed the Head Alpha by hair and banged him on the table.

"He asked a fucking question!" To be honest the Devil was amused.

It was not his place to get in between the human matters.

"I-I had a deal with him which his, I will give him sinners to feast on and he will give me power." The man was visibly trembling.

"Ok now that you have started, spill all your deeds since start or I will rip you limbs by limbs and no one will protect you in this room." He shuddered at Taehyung's threat and started speaking.

"I-I kidnapped O-Omegas from all the pack becoz they are weak and easy to trick. We kept them in prison where our men will have sex with them with continuous hours by turns while they were on drugs that triggers their heat. Keeping them in that condition for weeks made them sex addict. We were going to leave them back when you all came, so we decided to seem good and freed all Omegas. And as we planned, many Omegas lured other mated unmated Alphas in sex making them cheat on their mate and conducting the biggest Sin. As they were Alphas, their sacrifice would get us more power."