cheated💀

all were enjoying the celebration ....the pack members were happy to know the news...everyone was enjoying.....

"koo..." jungkook hummed near his ears as both mates were swinging to the music drowned in their own world....

"i-its weird here..." jungkook frowned and sniffed thats when he realised...the place was reeking with the smell of arousal....

"wanna go out?" tae nodded silently hugging jungkook protectively out of possessiveness after seeing how many omegas were staring at him.....

.

.

.

.

.

both were now laying on grass staring at moon....jungkook's hand over tae's waist who had his head on jungkook's biceps...

"its beautiful isn't it?" tae hummed looking at the moon....

"but....don't you think....like the moon is trying to say something?" jungkook frowned then scoffed

"not again peach....i told you i am not a bunny and the moon is not calling me..." tae laughed loudly remembering how he once caught jungkook's attention to listen him only to end up saying the moon is calling him as there are no more bunnies on moon...

"o-oh koo its not about that what i mea-" his words got cut off by Mrs Kim who was calling them inside as everyone was gone

"lets go .." tae nodded getting up and dusting his pants...

he looked back at moon but shrugged it off....

"peach come on lets sleep it was a long day hmm..."jungkook said dropping his body on bed like a starfish

"the fuck koo!! put off your shoes!" he yelled pointing at his shoes making jungkook whine...

he got up and went towards the younger and held him by waist before making both of them fall on bed with taehyung on top of him....

"aish!! you are such a brat huh!" tae muttered sleeping on jungkook's chest as the latter was actually tired

"hmm you love this brat tho..." he smiled cheekily making tae sigh...

"that i do....too much that i sometimes worry if i am spoiling my brat....but again i love to spoil him anyways...." he said making patterns on jungkook's chest that was now bare as taehyung unbuttoned his shirt...

"lets sleep now love...." tae just hummed not minding to get off and slept on him...the other was more than satisfied to have him on top of himself...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

morning was calm.....until

"kook tae get up!!! quick!" they both heard jimin's voice that was in hurry so they got up groaning...

"what??" jungkook asked holding a sleepy tae by waist...

"jin hyung wants everyone in field by 7...you have 10 min..." saying this he ran off while tying his shoe lace....