poisoned💀

it was midnight, parents and hyungs were surrounding tae and jimin who were lying unconscious on bed, jerking violently once in a while...

"hyung.....do something pls....pls hy-hyung..." jungkook sobbed in jin's embrace who was calming him ...

"shh kook....pack doc is tryi-"

"they were poisoned." 

they all turned their heads towards jackson who came back from the lab as he took their blood samples for checking..

"w-what? which type of poison??" yoongi asked stuttering in hobi's arms..others also looked at jackson wanting answers...

jackson took a deep breath before explaining..

"its myris.....a deadly poison thats used to break the mate bond between two mates, usually it takes just a wave of pain and the mark disappears....but being powerful by rank....its taking them a lot of time...and pain. they are struggling to protect their mate bond resulting in the pain they are feeling." he gulped as the silence took over place...everyone looked at the two.

"c-cure? whats the cure??" namjoon asked breaking the silence....but the silence he got in return was not something he expected...like it must have some cure...antidote.

"what?? speak up!!" jungkook said getting up and towering jackson who was stepping back till his back touched the wall....he raised his hands but before he could do something namjoon held it back and Mr jeon pulled jackson behind him...

"kook....be wise...its not his fault...he is doing his work.....now we don't have any option except one." they all looked at him making him sigh..

"its not antidote but...we might get the cure by the one who poisoned them?" he asked to which parents nodded but boys were still perplexed...

"but..how we will find who did it?" hobi asked while stroking yoongi's hairs...

"jackson....how much time does it takes for the poison to kick in?" jackson peeked from behind Mr jeon before speaking

"3 hours." namjoon nodded biting his lips thinking intensely

"3 hours....before 3 hours jimin and tae, where were they??" namjoon asked looking at everyone, if anyone knows where they were..

"yes! they went to dye their hair....well tae did and jimin stayed with him..."jin said remembering as he was the one to scold them for coming late....

"those who were present at that time...i want everyone......and everyone means everyone...i will check the cctv footage myself." namjoon said storming away from there as parents went to execute the task that namjoon gave...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

as namjoon said...all staffs were standing...half asleep.....but thats not the point of concern now.

"jackson....the poison...how can it be given to someone?" he asked jackson who was beside him but namjoon's eyes were on the faces in front observing every single one.

"by eatables." namjoon nodded getting forward...

"now...who was the one to serve Taehyung and Jimin." he asked sternly but ofcourse none of them will answer